• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello hello, some of you have probably been using a lower version than the others when you have been playing the game, for example, I was playing Solo Survival games and then I found someone and I started to attack the player, they found water and started to swim away really fast (they were using 1.13 or a higher version) so I lost them. This is an unfair advantage!

So I am suggesting to disable this advantage for 1.13+ users!

Sprint-swimming allows the player to move at around 5.612 meters/second, which is 30 percent faster than the normal walking speed of around 4.317 m/s. The player can turn while sprint-swimming at a slightly reduced speed.

Thanks for reading :P

D

Deleted member 377664

as I'm only playing on 1.10.2 or 1.8.9 (mostly the first one) I feel this one. Gotta hate losing to someone who isn't better, but just has the advantage in water and such by playing on some other version.

I'd say it's a pretty great idea OwO

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
you can walk faster while eating in 1.14.1+ [ Only if you have the food on the other hand ] they disabled it for the main hand but forgot this one

Reactions: Dutudy

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
It used to lag you back when 1.13 was released on the server and now it doesnt. So I think its a bug also.
I don’t think it’s a bug, it just an upgraded/updates version of minecraft.
I have been running behind players sometimes in survival games and then I start lagging some blocks back, I think the reason of lagging is sentinel gets triggered but not enough to ban :v

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
This happen too in SkyWars and it is really very annoying and makes me mad especially most of new players play in 1.13 - 1.14 + it is very good way to run, let's wish that they fix it and remove this advantage.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I definitely agree with this. Versions are really annoying... CubeCraft could possibly implement a message in the chat when you join CubeCraft with an older version of Minecraft that says “You are currently using Minecraft [version]. [Latest release] is recommended”.
But yeah, this should definitely be implemented, and we should keep a look out for more version disadvantages.
Good suggestion, +1 from me :).

ItzNoLIama

Jan 25, 2020
Belgium
I see your point in this one and I agree with you. I personally like to play 1.13.2 and that's why I understand why you guys like lower versions.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I hate it when i play FFA Savannah and Someone swims up the waterfall really fast, and in Minerware: swim to the platform this is also a unfair advantage since you can swim faster to it

You can swim up the waterfall faster by moving from right to left while sprinting and looking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom