Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PaperKnight13

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelona, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
So I was playing solo EggWars and got my egg broken. A while after that, I was fighting someone and pushed them into what I thought was the void, but instead was a little candy ledge. But due to to the ledge being quite low, they couldn't place blocks, so they couldn't escape. The ledge looks like this:

no-escape.png

It's physically impossible to escape if you don't have an enderpearl or a ladder, if you fall in there and don't have any of these items and no egg, consider yourself dead :)

Personally, I think it's a quite funny situation, and that the ledges shouldn't be fixed/ removed, because you would have died anyway from the void, but feel free to comment your opinion on it! :D

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it should be removed because as you said you would have died anyways
btw maybe this is just a bug so dont forget to report it

Peagle

Jan 31, 2021
I don't think it's a bug, it doesn't let you place blocks because it is very low.
I think that when it is very low you should be able to place blocks. When you go too high you can't place blocks because there is a build limit. There is no too low build limit. I think this is a bug.

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

I've seen multiple people complaining about this and I understand that it can be very annoying if you are stuck there. There's almost no way to get out of it, so there's a high chance you will lose the game. However, I don't think this is a bug, so you should create a suggestion about it, which you can do here! Good luck.

There is no too low build limit. I think this is a bug.
There is a "too low build limit". It's there to prefend people from building a skybase below the islands and they should definitely keep this.

Owhh, since it is a bug, you can create a bug report here!

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello!

I've seen multiple people complaining about this and I understand that it can be very annoying if you are stuck there. There's almost no way to get out of it, so there's a high chance you will lose the game. However, I don't think this is a bug, so you should create a suggestion about it, which you can do here! Thanks & good luck!

There is a "too low build limit". It's there to prefend people from building a skybase below the islands and they should definitely keep this.
It's a bug :P

Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom