Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PaperKnight13

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelona, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
So I was playing solo EggWars and got my egg broken. A while after that, I was fighting someone and pushed them into what I thought was the void, but instead was a little candy ledge. But due to to the ledge being quite low, they couldn't place blocks, so they couldn't escape. The ledge looks like this:

no-escape.png

It's physically impossible to escape if you don't have an enderpearl or a ladder, if you fall in there and don't have any of these items and no egg, consider yourself dead :)

Personally, I think it's a quite funny situation, and that the ledges shouldn't be fixed/ removed, because you would have died anyway from the void, but feel free to comment your opinion on it! :D

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it should be removed because as you said you would have died anyways
btw maybe this is just a bug so dont forget to report it

Peagle

Jan 31, 2021
I don't think it's a bug, it doesn't let you place blocks because it is very low.
I think that when it is very low you should be able to place blocks. When you go too high you can't place blocks because there is a build limit. There is no too low build limit. I think this is a bug.

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

I've seen multiple people complaining about this and I understand that it can be very annoying if you are stuck there. There's almost no way to get out of it, so there's a high chance you will lose the game. However, I don't think this is a bug, so you should create a suggestion about it, which you can do here! Good luck.

There is no too low build limit. I think this is a bug.
There is a "too low build limit". It's there to prefend people from building a skybase below the islands and they should definitely keep this.

Owhh, since it is a bug, you can create a bug report here!

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello!

I've seen multiple people complaining about this and I understand that it can be very annoying if you are stuck there. There's almost no way to get out of it, so there's a high chance you will lose the game. However, I don't think this is a bug, so you should create a suggestion about it, which you can do here! Thanks & good luck!

There is a "too low build limit". It's there to prefend people from building a skybase below the islands and they should definitely keep this.
It's a bug :P

Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.