Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you support this suggestion?

• Total voters

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net

Hello everyone, today I am here with a really small suggestion but I still think it’s worthy enough to point it out here!

I like to get straight to the point so… There currently is no way to only unequip any specific Wardrobe item, you can only remove all Wardrobe items at once. So my suggestion is simply:

When you click on an already selected Wardrobe item it basically unequips it and you are no longer wearing that specific item.

I like to change my outfit all day, but sometimes I just want to unequip my chest plate. Now I have to unequip all wardrobe items and have to select all the others again while I only wanted to unequip my chest plate.

Small and simple questions, I’m not a developer but I don’t think it takes a lot of time to code this into the game! (Tell me if I’m wrong since it’s not a major update I just assume that it won’t take much time to do)

D

Deleted member 511644

I would like it if this was added, it's really annoying to unequip everything you wearing to just change 1 or 2 parts of a set.

Reactions: Axyy

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I really, really thought this was a feature at one point? The entire left column of the GUI used to be barriers, where you could unequip items from that row?
Not sure tho, but I really think this was a thing at one point.
Anyways, yeah I like this suggestion, and if I'm right and they can make it like that again, that would be just awesome as I know how it feels!

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I really, really thought this was a feature at one point? The entire left column of the GUI used to be barriers, where you could unequip items from that row?
Not sure tho, but I really think this was a thing at one point.
Anyways, yeah I like this suggestion, and if I'm right and they can make it like that again, that would be just awesome as I know how it feels!
I thought the same actually, not sure why it isn't like that.

Thanks for supporting the suggestion, mind voting? :)

I would like it if this was added, it's really annoying to unequip everything you wearing to just change 1 or 2 parts of a set.

Exactly! Thanks for supporting the suggestion. :P

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
It is a nice addition but not very important. I think they should better focus on bigger and more important updates that are comming. If it is not too much work for the developers, they may be able to adjust it. I voted 'yes'

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
It is a nice addition but not very important. I think they should better focus on bigger and more important updates that are comming. If it is not too much work for the developers, they may be able to adjust it. I voted 'yes'
I agree although I think it wouldn't take the developers a long time to implement this feature. :P

Thanks!

Reactions: summurai

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
That's such an overrated and simple-minded answer. Developers are here for a reason, also for the small features and adjustments.

I believe that feature has been removed because the wardrobe looked like a mess with all the barriers in between. Anyway, I understand it being an irritating occurrence, so you got my vote.

Dope suggestion Ax, keep 'em coming

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
That's such an overrated and simple-minded answer. Developers are here for a reason, also for the small features and adjustments.

I believe that feature has been removed because the wardrobe looked like a mess with all the barriers in between. Anyway, I understand it being an irritating occurrence, so you got my vote.

Dope suggestion Ax, keep 'em coming
Thanks for your support man, also I really love your signature. :P

Reactions: Troublesomee

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I would like it if this was added, it's really annoying to unequip everything you're wearing to just change 1 or 2 parts of a set.
Yes, I went to look but it's not there... :(
I think they should add it (again?) as we remember it, barriers at the far left to unequip the armour piece on its row. It's a very simple suggestion that would make some player's lives just a little nicer!
Not mine, I have the full unicorn set and won't be changing that until I have the full bunny set :p

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
Hello everyone, today I am here with a really small suggestion but I still think it’s worthy enough to point it out here!

I like to get straight to the point so… There currently is no way to only unequip any specific Wardrobe item, you can only remove all Wardrobe items at once. So my suggestion is simply:

When you click on an already selected Wardrobe item it basically unequips it and you are no longer wearing that specific item.

I like to change my outfit all day, but sometimes I just want to unequip my chest plate. Now I have to unequip all wardrobe items and have to select all the others again while I only wanted to unequip my chest plate.

Small and simple questions, I’m not a developer but I don’t think it takes a lot of time to code this into the game! (Tell me if I’m wrong since it’s not a major update I just assume that it won’t take much time to do)
Sounds like a really good feature. I would love to see that hopefully they add it in.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020

It's a good idea, but not that important. but still a +1

D34DZ3R0

Apr 2, 2020
Something like this would be nice to have, and I don't think it would be that hard to implement.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.