Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I'm worried, we don't need this change, we've had the same system for 7 years.
"It was the same in the past so I dont think we should change it"
This was the same argument used when defending slavery, and digging up fossil fuels.
the only "cringy" thing here is you with your arguing about "hurr durr mlg water buckets hurr durr muh combos" without having looked up what you are even talking about is correct in the slightest.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I think it's a great idea, I've thought of something similar before. Don't know how it'd be implemented in gameplay.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
"It was the same in the past so I dont think we should change it"
This was the same argument used when defending slavery, and digging up fossil fuels.
But the water mechanics nowadays are not as bad as slavery, why do we need a new system? It's perfectly fine as it is, the new one seems very buggy especially when spilling a water bucket on the floor.
the only "cringy" thing here is you with your arguing about "hurr durr mlg water buckets hurr durr muh combos" without having looked up what you are even talking about is correct in the slightest.
Combos would be different for sure, people fall slower in water making combos a bit more big. People will stay in the "air" longer giving the other person the low ground. Making combos almost entirely unescapable, I guess players could still swim up to escape but the other person still gets the low ground.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
But the water mechanics nowadays are not as bad as slavery, why do we need a new system? It's perfectly fine as it is, the new one seems very buggy especially when spilling a water bucket on the floor.
Its buggy because its still in a snapshot and not in the official release yet.
We don't "absolutely need" a new system, just as much we dont absolutely need a vanity update. That doesn't mean it shouldn't happen.
Combos would be different for sure, people fall slower in water making combos a bit more big. People will stay in the "air" longer giving the other person the low ground. Making combos almost entirely unescapable, I guess players could still swim up to escape but the other person still gets the low ground.
What you are describing would only occur at the exact edge of where you can hit the opponent. Anything outside of inside of this would be different. Also because you are in the water I think you get less knocked back/up. The fact that a cooldown exists also gives the possibility for the opponent to break the combo by clicking earlier. You can also just swim back like half a block. It's not that much of an issue. If combos were such a big issue, you'd actually argue 1.9 would be better than 1.8.
In my opinion this is not a good idea, Water is terrible in a pvp fight ;p
Read the comments then explain how water is terrible in a pvp fight with these things implemented thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Mintypie231 wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, it's sad to see you go. Good luck for the future.
Mintypie231 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
It's sad to see you go. Thank you for everything you did, and good luck for the future.
Xi1m wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
buh bye
Top Bottom