Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
hELOOOOoooooOooo (thanks @Keanu for helping me choose the perfect hELO; this thread would not have gone anywhere if not for his brilliant knowledge in philosophical hello's)

Okay! Heyo everyone, it's your favorite Skywars tryhard and fennec lover. Somehow still on the forums. Dang.

I've recently noticed that, I once made an introduction thread a while ago but it was so cringe that I decided to completely delete it anyway. And only today, I noticed that I actually haven't made an improved introduction thread. Which is what brings us here!

* Horizon: Who is Horizon?
- Horizon is an entity stuck in time and space, trying to find a purpose in his life, as the same goes for the average 16 year old around this time. I was able to find a purpose through this server because of a lot of extremely special people, which I'm immensely grateful for. c:

- If you haven't guessed already, I'm a 16 years old male.
- I am extremely sarcastic a lot of the time and like to joke around a lot.
- I hide my true self behind 20 layers of memes, irony, jokes and sarcasm.
- I shout insults as my own way to show love. @Dylaila and @Keanu can confirm.
- I am flirtious by nature; if you ever feel like I'm flirting with someone, it's just a joke and 90% of the time I'm just trying to annoy the other person (look at imgur link in signature). Love is meaningless to me.
- I like philosophy and psychology, but don't believe I'm quite ready to have an in-depth conversation in either of them.
- One of my passions seems to be doing things that reflect who I am, while keeping it subtle; it's always a pleasant surprise when someone is able to catch all the clues.
- When listening to some songs, I often love to analyze the lyrics and try to feel what the original writer felt or thought of while making the song. Sometimes, it's a surprise what you can get out of simple lyrics.
- Champion Procrastinator 2018, and a nominee for Champion Procrastinator 2019.
- I am extremely open minded and would also go as far as to call myself wise.
- I have a self-esteem issue and an ego issue. Sounds weird but it depends on each situation. >->
- Pretty emotional and gay.
- egg.

* Favorite artists:
- grandson
- Starset
- 8 Graves (warning: emo)
- BringMeTheHorizon (lol)
- Blackbear

* The transition from BringMeTheHorizon, to Marcos:
+ This might sound weird? On the 6th of July, 2017, I joined the CubeCraft Discord server. That day was the same day I sent my first message: At the time, my Discord username was "Marcos"; which is my legal name. A while later, I felt like having a bit more privacy, and so instead, I changed my name to "BringMeTheHorizon": My favorite band, which I still listen to every now and then up until now. Ever since then, all across the internet, I became known as Horizon, or Hori for short. Due to the massive amount of time that I contribute to the online community, I felt rather weird when my friends started calling me by my real name, and I was just not used to it whatsoever. So, what I decided to do, was to literally just embrace my name as much as possible on Discord.
+ I understand some people can't get over the fact that I'm Hori for them, that's not an issue. The name change was merely just me trying to get used to my name, and also possibly a few of my friends. So, don't feel obligated to call me Marcos, if you can't, then just don't: I'm fine with being called Hori. :P

* What does this weird thingy next to my name mean?
+ The sign is an ace of spade, and ace is short for asexual, which is what I am. If you have any general questions about asexuality, then please do contact me on Discord! I'll be more than happy to clear out any doubts or questions. My Discord tag is in my signature. c:

*** Special section: ***

*** Special thank you's:
+ You've seen me cherish very special people that have helped me find a purpose for my life throughout this paragraph. This is where I thank them.
@Keanu - Thank you for offering to help me with my immigration! You have no idea how grateful and thankful I am. I'm truly happy to have you as a friend. Without you, immigration altogether would probably be so much harder on my own, especially with all the things I need to do, universities I need to talk to etc. I'm very lucky to have you.
@Rifyy An IMMENSE thank you for offering to give me a place to stay and help me get my citizenship!! Without you my immigration plans would probably be nowhere near as perfect as they are as of right now. Besides all of this, thank you for just being my friend as well and helping me through a lot of things as well as teaching me a lot. There are no words enough to express how much of a friend you are to me and how much you mean to me, I can never find someone that's as friendly as you are, all while also having quite an identical sense of humor which I really love. :P
You've been more than helpful for me in my life than my own parents, and I am so happy to have you as a friend. Please never disappear without saying anything again >.<

Last but not least; @Dylaila. Dyl!! I can never find the words to even NEARLY describe our friendship and how special and unique you are! You've been by my side ever since my childish phase, through my emo & edgy phase, now my grown up phase. c:
You are special in every way possible, and without a doubt the sweetest (and cutest) person I've ever met. We may have had issues in the past, but we only came back to a much stronger friendship! We've known each others for almost two years now and we're planning on meeting up next summer, which honestly is just a childhood dream coming true: traveling. I've never done that before and I know I will enjoy it, especially if it was with you. All of that aside, the simple fact you've helped me and will keep helping me as much as possible to secure me the required VISA is insane, and honestly I don't think I can find a friend to be as special and kind as you are. You are a massive contribution as to why I smile, and that visit is the only thing I look forward to. It's going to be a completely unforgettable experience, and it's all thanks to you. Thank you! I mean this with the entirety of my heart and as genuinely as possible. I hope you're proud with yourself, because you really should be.

*** Inactivity:

+ I know that, most introduction threads shouldn't end with a goodbye-type of paragraph, but I feel like I need to address this.

- Today is the last day of my summer vacation. Tomorrow is going to be my first day of school. Now, why is this such an issue? Everyone has school, right? WELLLLL....

- Due to the fact that I almost failed last year, and the fact that I also want to finish school with an extremely high grade in order to be able to immigrate much easily (or have any chance at all), I will not be on CubeCraft, or on the Internet entirely. as much as I have always been. My activity may or may not just completely flop, and I may or may not have to disappear for an entire month or even two. I'm okay, it's just that I'm putting a lot of power and energy into getting better grades. I may have a few friends that are helping me, but ultimately, the most useful plan would probably be for me to actually work on it instead of just depending on a few people. If you ever need to talk to me, then please contact me on Discord. I will always check it every once in a while! I won't be completely gone, but I may also not be able to reply as fast. I hope you understand. c:

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-25_12-59-6.png
    upload_2019-9-25_12-59-6.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 143

Rifyy

Aug 19, 2019
@Rifyy An IMMENSE thank you for offering to give me a place to stay and help me get my citizenship!! Without you my immigration plans would probably be nowhere near as perfect as they are as of right now. Besides all of this, thank you for just being my friend as well and helping me through a lot of things as well as teaching me a lot. There are no words enough to express how much of a friend you are to me and how much you mean to me, I can never find someone that's as friendly as you are, all while also having quite an identical sense of humor which I really love.
Thats pretty gay

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Awww I really appreciate your kind words but I should be thanking you for the late night calls, cheering me up when I felt down and everything else you have done for me. I am really looking forward to meeting you and then annoy you until you can't stand being around me anymore. I love you Mar ❤ (sorry not sorry)

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
@Keanu - Thank you for offering to help me with my immigration! You have no idea how grateful and thankful I am. I'm truly happy to have you as a friend. Without you, immigration altogether would probably be so much harder on my own, especially with all the things I need to do, universities I need to talk to etc. I'm very lucky to have you.
You forgot something didnt you (you muting me on dc wont stop me from saying it here, you noob)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.