Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I agree.People say its bad mostly because there are many cheaters, the anti-cheat is not perfect, the staff team are ,,idiots" or etc.
Most of those comments come after them getting killed in a game or something like that, which completely is not excuse of blaming the staff members all the time and the anti cheat.They both do their best, which has to be appriciated.That makes it underrated unfortunately.

Filleee

Feb 27, 2016
United Kingdom
I agree.People say its bad mostly because there are many cheaters, the anti-cheat is not perfect, the staff team are ,,idiots" or etc.
Most of those comments come after them getting killed in a game or something like that, which completely is not excuse of blaming the staff members all the time and the anti cheat.They both do their best, which has to be appriciated.That makes it underrated unfortunately.

if people say theres many hackers on this server then bloody hell they havent seen the bad side of hypixel... i use to play uhc on there and every game there was atleast around 3-4 hoppers... i play this and run into a hacker every 1 game out of 15-20... Cubecraft is such a chill server!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Robbedz's profile.
thank you for everything!
qKhalidd wrote on Silverlace's profile.
qKhalidd wrote on mitgobla's profile.
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
BurgerCat13 wrote on mitgobla's profile.
It was nice while it lasted. Have fun in the future mit o7
Top Bottom