Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like team eggwars UnderDaSea map back??

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Guys, could you tell me please , what happened with UnderDaSea eggwars map , because i have to see it a while and i liked this map a lot!! If it removed, could you tell me why?

Reactions: TheGawd

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
UnderDaSea has not been removed. If you would like to see this map appear more often, you could mention it in this thread using the template provided. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-maps-give-us-feedback.132419/
Also, if you haven't already, you could consider purchasing iron rank or above. You will then be able to choose maps using the armor stand -- Maps will appear earlier there than on the board.

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 18.57.05.png

Reactions: Haggggis

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
UnderDaSea has not been removed. If you would like to see this map appear more often, you could mention it in this thread using the template provided. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-maps-give-us-feedback.132419/
Also, if you haven't already, you could consider purchasing iron rank or above. You will then be able to choose maps using the armor stand -- Maps will appear earlier there than on the board.

how?? I have never see this for 2 months, also thank you and please one mod lock this thread!!

Reactions: Buuuddy

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

Yep UnderDaSea has not been removed just not as frequently showing on the signs. If you have purchased a rank you will be able to see it on the armor stand next to the sign( by right clicking)
DJHI4 :cool:

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I personally don't like this map because i enjoy fast paced games and i feel centre is a bit too far away from your island.

TheGawd

Jan 8, 2017
No we are saying we want it back in 1.8.9 because every update past it is terrible. Me and my friends would always wait for it to pop up and it would make the server a lot more fun with the map in the rotation of 1.8.9

Reactions: oArray
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom