Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NoobSkills

Dec 6, 2015
I know this isn't the most important one, but my name is blocked. People can't say my name (noobskills) So they have to say nubskills or something like that. And i DON'T want to change my name. I love my name!

NoobSkills

Dec 6, 2015
In order for that to be done we would have to allow the word "noob" which would cause more conflict than this. Unfortunately the best option would probably be to change your name.
But i love my name so much :( Maybe you could try to get a dev to make a simple plugin? Or is that too much for only me?

NoobSkills

Dec 6, 2015
In order for that to be done we would have to allow the word "noob" which would cause more conflict than this. Unfortunately the best option would probably be to change your name.
Or maybe change my name on cubecraft if you know what i mean? Like youtubers do. Change name in tab etc.

xMindYourOwnx

Nov 4, 2015
@NoobSkills Unfortunately, they won't probably do anything about it, since they have bigger problems. so its this or that. you can choose of course :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom