Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yoyo_BJ

Jun 25, 2020
Hey
I played in the map medievel and there was a hacker. He had anti knockback and slowfall because i hitted him of once and her just fell rly slow and had enough time to clutch himself. I have dia rank so i imediatly reported him but like 2 min later he still wasnt banned and i was like hu how he is hacking soo obviously and when i did /reports when he was still in the game there stood could not verify his name is TTriikz. So plss fix your report system or just your anti cheat thing Fix it.
Thank you.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey
I played in the map medievel and there was a hacker. He had anti knockback and slowfall because i hitted him of once and her just fell rly slow and had enough time to clutch himself. I have dia rank so i imediatly reported him but like 2 min later he still wasnt banned and i was like hu how he is hacking soo obviously and when i did /reports when he was still in the game there stood could not verify his name is TTriikz. So plss fix your report system or just your anti cheat thing Fix it.
Thank you.

Hey! I understand your frustration, but you should not forget that staff-members are humans just like us.

The anti-cheat developers are working very hard every day to improve Sentinel (Cubecraft's Anti-Cheat) and I've already noticed a lot of improvement, but don't forget that hacked clients are improving as well. If the player was indeed cheating Sentinel will most likely catch them later.
All the developers ask is a little bit of patience, it will only get better!

also, ''Could not verify'' could probably mean that the player you called a hacker went offline. This means that they cannot check whether he is cheating or not :)

Last edited:

Færøyene

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2020
local group
It looks like you don't have any proof. Next time, record & report the rule breakers at the reports site. The in-game reporting system is not efficient as we don't have so many staff members.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
The Anticheat that CubeCraft has is very good. So far it has banned 1,490,716 hackers, which is actually a lot. Sometimes Sentinel can detect a hacker sooner or later, but it almost always bans them.

yoyo_BJ

Jun 25, 2020
Hey! I understand your frustration, but you should not forget that staff-members are humans just like us.

The anti-cheat developers are working very hard every day to improve Sentinel (Cubecraft's Anti-Cheat) and I've already noticed a lot of improvement! If the player was indeed cheating Sentinel will most likely catch them later.
All the developers ask is a little bit of patience, it will only get better!

also, ''Could not verify'' could probably mean that the player you called a hacker went offline. This means that they cannot check whether he is cheating or not :)
then cant they just let moderaters come in person to a game ?

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
then cant they just let moderaters come in person to a game ?

They can yes, that's what happens most of the time.

But keep in mind that moderators are not always available to check your report.
Also as I said ; they can not check whether the person was cheating or not when they went offline.

If you've made any video evidence, feel free to submit a report on the website to make sure the rulebreaker is going to get punished.

Færøyene

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2020
local group
but you need to put a linnk in the report you cant just drop a video on it
You have to upload the video to YouTube.

The Anticheat that CubeCraft has is very good. So far it has banned 1,490,716 hackers, which is actually a lot. Sometimes Sentinel can detect a hacker sooner or later, but it almost always bans them.
I have to disagree with this. Sentinel is not good. I have a complete sentinel disabler and it's still working fine.

Please note that I don't advertise hacked clients or encourage people to use illegal modifications. I myself against cheating. When I test this thing, I didn't ruin another player's game. I just flew around and jumped off.

(noticed some grammatical issues but idc I'll still post this.)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
You shouldn't really blame staff for not checking your report instantly, because obviously they are very busy, plus there are tons of cheaters that have already been /reported, hence they go for the oldest report first.
The only way to see a rulebreaker getting punished with guarantee is to record/make screenshot/s and submit your report on the website, because there it wouldn't be forgotten.
Sentinel developers are working on sentinel everyday, but you shouldn't forget the fact, that new hacked clients appear everyday.
Hopefully I cleared things for you a bit.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain

I have to disagree with this. Sentinel is not good. I have a complete sentinel disabler and it's still working fine.

Please note that I don't advertise hacked clients or encourage people to use illegal modifications. I myself against cheating. When I test this thing, I didn't ruin another player's game. I just flew around and jumped off.

Well, you can honestly use whatever you want, but if someday they look at you and see that you used hacks, they can ban you.

But to me Sentinel is a very good Anticheat.

yoyo_BJ

Jun 25, 2020

i dont want to each time uplaod it to youtube thats hell a work i want that you just can ad a video from your computer

yoyo_BJ

Jun 25, 2020
maybe, but having to do that to every hacker becomes so much work
Yeah but cant they add a thing that you can say that you are rly sure about the fact he is a hacker and then let staf come.
like i see many moderators online in lobby like give them smth to do

D

Deleted member 469419

First of all, you can check player's punishment here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ (Just to be sure that they've been banned and they've got the right punishment)

I suggest you to record the hackers and in case they didn't get ban you can still use the proof at the web (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report)

report system

The current report system actually work quite good; If there's someone cheating / breaking the rules in general (ban offences) they'll get their punishment possibly if there's a staff member connected!

However, if the hacker get disconnect from the server it will unfortunately automatically closed because they can't verify.

your anti cheat thing Fix it.

Sentinel is constantly getting worked, in fact, they've hired 3/4 new developers dedicated exclusively to the anticheat (sentinel).

It's just that they can't share the sentinel progress, I mean for example; "Hey, we're implemented something to avoid the fly blabla and you cannot fly at speed of 0.4 (It's actually a foolishness haha, just to make a example) then the developers who make the illegal clients would do something with that information, Do you understand this?

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom