Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDonny

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Cubecraft moderators,

have received a ban for all time while I did not even know what I was doing I was stupid but I would like to play cubecraft again without hacks I can maybe get a normal ban instead of a permanent ban I promise I really fair go play! With best regards ItsDonny

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hi Donny,
First of all you should wait until your appeal gets reviewed, because if you're lucky you might get unbanned. It's not smart to hack, and definitely not when you have been banned before. If your appeal gets denied, then you can't do anything about it, you have to deal with it and search for another server. The excuse: "My brother was playing on my account" or something like that is not a good excuse, because everyone is responsible for their own account. Good luck with the appeal!

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
If your appeal gets accepted, don't hack again!
Our new anticheat is really good!
Also, in my opinion it's really sad how you ruin the game.
Your appeal still needs to get reviewed, good luck! :)

Last edited:

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Hi Cubecraft moderators,

have received a ban for all time while I did not even know what I was doing I was stupid but I would like to play cubecraft again without hacks I can maybe get a normal ban instead of a permanent ban I promise I really fair go play! With best regards ItsDonny

But this is your second ban. If you don't learn after your first one month ban, what makes it different the next time?
I hope your appeal gets rejected. It's people like you that ruin the fun of the game for fair playing players.
Hope you have a good day.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
But this is your second ban. If you don't learn after your first one month ban, what makes it different the next time?
I hope your appeal gets rejected. It's people like you that ruin the fun of the game for fair playing players.
The first ban is just one week :P

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
You have previously been banned by YounB for Hacking in December 2016 not to mention you were ALSO teaming.
Now the new Anti-Cheat is released you have been banned by Sentinel. When I see someone who got banned by Sentinel that got banned previously aswell I highly doubt the person was ''falsely banned''.

Guess you should've learned from your mistakes.

L

Lepzi

See I would say for them to give you another chance but you have been banned twice so that means you didn't learn your lesson the first time so to be honest unbanning you would probably be a mistake if you have appealed and it gets denied then the best thing you can do is get another account if you want to play cubecraft.

ItsDonny

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Donny,
First of all you should wait until your appeal gets reviewed, because if you're lucky you might get unbanned. It's not smart to hack, and definitely not when you have been banned before. If your appeal gets denied, then you can't do anything about it, you have to deal with it and search for another server. The excuse: "My brother was playing on my account" or something like that is not a good excuse, because everyone is responsible for their own account. Good luck with the appeal!
Thank you, but I also have no excuse it's my mistake I know but I that I'm stupid I love like to win that "hacks" gave me a kick of winning but I realize behind how the other players do not feel if you're at a hacker in comes and you lose in an unfair way but now you realize then that stupid mistake I hope I still have a chance can get.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
You hacked before and this seems to be a sentinel autoban. You were banned at a very random time at around 7pm. Since banwaves would probably be on an exact hour I am pretty safe to assume that you wrent part of a banwave. There is still the possibility that the banwaves are done manually by staff members but that would most likely happen during the servers peak time which is not around 7 pm.
So if sentinel autobanned you or put you on some sort of list of urgent bans then you were probably hacking. In my eyes the system currently used is pretty good. In my eyes every person should get ONE second chance. If they dont use the second chance then although it seems harsh they shouldn't receive any sort of mercy.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
It's your fault that you got banned for ever, this is your 2nd ban which means you had a chance to stop hacking but you didn't.
Anyways wait for the staff to see your appeal and good luck

Reactions: _KTW_

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
If your appeal gets accepted, don't hack again!
Our new anticheat is really good!
Also, in my opinion it's really sad how you ruin the game.
Your appeal still needs to get reviewed, good luck! :)
Not really, the new anticheat is not good as I see so much Kill aura hackers who don't get banned and what worst is it just hard to get them banned. Just today I saw 3 and didn't get the chance to report any, but I did see a spike in the kill aura reports I made, true there are more fly and anti-kb hackers, but I don't think it's going to stay for long because of just how the anti cheat works, the most important and annoying type of hackers isn't getting banned by anti cheat so I wouldn't say its "good".

Pwy_

Mar 5, 2017
New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A
The problems with what you posted.
  • You should not be talking about here. You should file an appeal.
  • You broke the rules, you got punished. Deal with it.
  • If you really enjoyed the server you should have not hacked or broke the rules on the server.
  • First you say you did not know what you did, then you say if you come back you will not use hacks. Hacks is the thing you used and the reason you got banned,
  • You seem like your trolling.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Not really, the new anticheat is not good as I see so much Kill aura hackers who don't get banned and what worst is it just hard to get them banned. Just today I saw 3 and didn't get the chance to report any, but I did see a spike in the kill aura reports I made, true there are more fly and anti-kb hackers, but I don't think it's going to stay for long because of just how the anti cheat works, the most important and annoying type of hackers isn't getting banned by anti cheat so I wouldn't say its "good".

When they get detected, they get added to s list of players to be banned. Players are banned in waves by sentinel so that it makes it more difficult to figure out what settings or hacks trigger the detection.
Believe me, I've reported several players since sentinel came into force, and only one so far hasn't been banned by sentinel.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
When they get detected, they get added to s list of players to be banned. Players are banned in waves by sentinel so that it makes it more difficult to figure out what settings or hacks trigger the detection.
Believe me, I've reported several players since sentinel came into force, and only one so far hasn't been banned by sentinel.
Oh right right right I forgot about that, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom