Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

ikeike228

Guest
Hi I'm Japanese I'm doing Minecraft on my PC but I'm playing with a client called "onix client" I couldn't start it from the onix client injecter yesterday Is it because minecraft has been updated? ?? I've been trying to find a solution, but I can't find anything at all. Can anyone please help me?😭😭
 

Patsman

Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021
1,553
4,648
404
21
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I'm Japanese I'm doing Minecraft on my PC but I'm playing with a client called "onix client" I couldn't start it from the onix client injecter yesterday Is it because minecraft has been updated? ?? I've been trying to find a solution, but I can't find anything at all. Can anyone please help me?😭😭
That's not something Cubecraft can fix. Onix will update to the latest version soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CheesySteveey

old18283729

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
33
46
69
Pronouns
He/Him
find and downloaded a trusted version of Minecraft 1.18.203 but make sure its 64x, on this version ive never had an issue with Onix Client.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom