Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did you like the enchanted golden apple absorption being regained via eating normal golden apples?

• Total voters

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
He asked if you even played eggwars as you said notch apples were "the most game breaking thing ever" which is just complete nonsense and makes people think that you aren't really an expert in the game...
well i obviously did play it, why else would i be here? lol
golden apples being broken is my opinion and shouldnt become a huge thing for people. if they think an opinion makes someone unexperienced, they should really learn what subjective means

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
golden apples being broken is my opinion and shouldnt become a huge thing for people. if they think an opinion makes someone unexperienced, they should really learn what subjective means
You can have an opinion if you like them or not but saying they're "the most game breaking thing ever" is just complete nonsense and shows a lack of experience

Reactions: Pumpkin_15

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
You can have an opinion if you like them or not but saying they're "the most game breaking thing ever" is just complete nonsense and shows a lack of experience
so im basically not allowed to have an opinion? if i think they are too OP thats the way i see them, but how does that make someone less experienced? i dont see why you would call someone's opinion nonsense

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I remember being upset that gap-hitting was fixed last year. Sure, it was fun even though it was a bug. But it was still a bug. It’s not supposed to do that. Besides, I find that too overpowered for eggwars... I mean I could rush a god Apple and just abuse golden apples the rest of the game. Not necessarily fun and kinda game breaking.

Reactions: Hazard

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
but it isn't as overpowered as you make it seem to be. it's pretty balanced.
Ok so let’s take a scenario then.

i rush 15 iron to get enough blocks to go to middle. I get 10 (or 12 I forget how many diamonds god apples are), run back to my base, buy a god Apple, the rest of my gear, then just abuse regular golden apples the rest of the game. I’ve basically won at this point, since god apples are super OP. Only way to die is to be voided basically.

so yea, kind of unbalanced actually.

Reactions: InsaneOrbitzz

Popcornman467

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2017
Ok so let’s take a scenario then.

i rush 15 iron to get enough blocks to go to middle. I get 10 (or 12 I forget how many diamonds god apples are), run back to my base, buy a god Apple, the rest of my gear, then just abuse regular golden apples the rest of the game. I’ve basically won at this point, since god apples are super OP. Only way to die is to be voided basically.

so yea, kind of unbalanced actually.
but keep in mind armor is still a thing. You play on bedrock so I don't know if you really have to worry about armor breaking, but when the pvp isn't super fast and fights take much longer armor durability becomes a huge factor. If you rush with say a few sets of leather and a god apple, your armor will break very fast compared to if you just bought iron, requiring you to do more than just spam gapples. Also, if your logic is getting a god apple gives you a free win, then how come that can't be said about rushing a diamond sword and iron armor? These items have much more use against multiple people at once than a god apple. Just getting a god apple will not win you a fight against an entire team of equal gear minus the god apple, at least not on java.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
As someone who god app rushes at every possibility i was annoyed to see it gone as i normally god app on one team then regenerate the hearts with a normal gap for the next rush.

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
then just abuse regular golden apples the rest of the game

I don't know how this works in bedrock, but in java, the enchanted golden apple effect has a limited time. I believe around 1 minute. Only golden apples eaten within that limited time can be abused. 1 Enchanted golden apple does not work for an 10 minute game. So not that game-breaking if you ask me.

It was weird in the first place that this was a thing. Although fun, I do believe that 1 enchanted golden apple should only give 8 extra hearts once.

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
I prefer it now because it helps to even out long drawn out fights in OP mode(especially with double or triple health). I understand your sentiment about it being useful in half health, but the point of half health is to be quick. If you want longer fights with more health, than normal, double, or triple are the modes for you.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
The golden apple "glitch" was a cool part of the game that allowed for the 8 absorption hearts gained from enchanted golden apples to be regained with a normal golden apple within the absorption's duration. This has been in the game for a very long time, and has made an actual use out of the enchanted golden apple for more strategies. The enchanted golden apple "glitch" was removed today, making the item virtually useless other than for the resistance which doesn't even do that much anyway. It would be nice if they could just keep the old way enchanted gaps worked, rather than just completely nullify the item itself.
-1 sorry
You're basically saying you enjoy bug abusing.

Edit: Also I prefer to not have an impossible fight if someone rushes enchanted apples, its already hard enough if they gapple rush.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
-1 sorry
You're basically saying you enjoy bug abusing.

Edit: Also I prefer to not have an impossible fight if someone rushes enchanted apples, its already hard enough if they gapple rush.
bug abusing?? are you joking or not? This has been in the game since eggwars was made lol. No one was complaining till one guy with perms complained and ruined it for everyone you probally dont play eggwars go away

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
bug abusing?? are you joking or not? This has been in the game since eggwars was made lol. No one was complaining till one guy with perms complained and ruined it for everyone you probally dont play eggwars go away
You sound really salty sorry.

It happened to me on stream and staff saw it, it just leads to long and unnecessary fights.

Sorry that they fixed a bug to improve the server but it doesn't benefit you

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
You sound really salty sorry.

It happened to me on stream and staff saw it, it just leads to long and unnecessary fights.

Sorry that they fixed a bug to improve the server but it doesn't benefit you
i think there should be 2 threads of this 1 for bedrock and one for java because i have the feeling bedrock players didnt like the notches before

Reactions: mymth

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
i think there should be 2 threads of this 1 for bedrock and one for java because i have the feeling bedrock players didnt like the notches before
If you play java I cant speak for you.

On bedrock its stupidly OP.

You get enough blocks to speedbridge to middle, get an enchanted apple then for the whole game whenever you eat a golden apple it works as an enchanted apple.

Which makes 0 sense since god apples are 10 diamonds on OP and golden apples are 2 gold.

I thought you were on bedrock hence me disagreeing but for bedrock my point stands that it shouldn't be re implemented.

Reactions: Liontack and Mivke
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom