Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
So I think you all know what Im talking about. Emeralds right now are so useless, I havent seen anyone use them except me (when they first came out) and now nearly 7 months after the emerald update I havent seen ANYONE one use them which is pretty ridiculous. Im going to be talking about 3 ways to solve them.

1.) Cheaper Shop, Faster Generator, Requires less emeralds to upgrade
So this is just to make the time waited to get the items less, just make the emerald generator cost diamonds to upgrade, and make the shop cheaper and the generator speed NEEDS to be faster. Also the feature where the generator dosent produce except if you are near it just dosent make sense.

2.) Remove them
This will probably shock most people but maybe just remove them. If they arent gonna get used then whats the point? At this point NOBODY and by nobody I mean not a single person uses them so why are they there anyways?

3.) Add some items to the regular shop
I personally think this is also another good idea, maybe add some items like the fireball to the miscellaneous section, the fireball I think maybe costs 10 diamonds? This would be a GREAT addition I think It would make the game more fun. The leap feather too, Maybe 25 diamonds or something I dont know. And just maybe remove the other useless items from the game!

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: OX Josh

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I've seen a couple threads talking about some of these options before, but here's my 2 cents on emeralds:

I've played a fair amount of eggwars myself and I definitely see where you're coming from, but considering some of the things you can get from emeralds, I think it's fairly balanced. I'm not sure if others see it the same way, but seeing how the generators work now, I feel like the emerald gen items are meant to be more late game items- especially in OP games that last 45+ minutes. Personally speaking, I wouldn't like to see too many major changes to them.
However, I do like your idea for option 3. Coming back to the longer games, after x amount of time, sometimes I run out of things to buy other than god apples, so having other misc-like items that cost diamonds in replacement of emeralds would be pretty cool!

natedawg1202

Apr 30, 2021
I've seen a couple threads talking about some of these options before, but here's my 2 cents on emeralds:

I've played a fair amount of eggwars myself and I definitely see where you're coming from, but considering some of the things you can get from emeralds, I think it's fairly balanced. I'm not sure if others see it the same way, but seeing how the generators work now, I feel like the emerald gen items are meant to be more late game items- especially in OP games that last 45+ minutes. Personally speaking, I wouldn't like to see too many major changes to them.
However, I do like your idea for option 3. Coming back to the longer games, after x amount of time, sometimes I run out of things to buy other than god apples, so having other misc-like items that cost diamonds in replacement of emeralds would be pretty cool!
For me, OP games end fast because I'm on Bedrock and I rush everyone, so emeralds are completely useless. Even in games where people get stacked and i have to get stacked, even they never get emeralds, because it's never upgraded.

I would like some of Option 1 and 3.
Yes, add things like fireballs and things that help you rush people to the shop for diamonds, but do leave the OP stuff for emeralds. Then, make it to where the Emerald activates by itself if no one has about 10 to 15 mins into the game or have it already activated, but slow and it needs to be upgraded. Then, make it faster, and the things a little bit cheaper so that it doesn't take like 20 mins to get some of the items because of what you need to do to even START getting emeralds.

But no matter what, emeralds need to be buffed in some way because at the moment, they are just paperweights. It's honestly sorta sad to always see the red text under the emerald gen, even in long games, saying its deactivated, making it just useless. Maybe even make God Apples like 1 or 2 emeralds after making the gens faster, motivating people to get them in the 1st place, moving such a good item into the emerald shop. Just a suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom