Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I think it would be fun if we take this concept to UHC as a voting option?
Do you mean if UHC is released again on CubeCraft, or are you just talking generally about the game mode?

I personally much prefer vanilla-style UHCs. Even CubeCraft's necromancer voting option was too much for me. Though UHC does naturally have some random chance in it, I think of it as a more competitive, skill-based game so I wouldn't want to play this mode much.

iiJoris_

Sep 15, 2017
Belgium
YES PLZ!!!!
I have played a UHC like this before it is very nice to play, hope to see this on the server!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It feels more like a ripoff from the walls than actually UHC for me. If I think of UHC, the most fun and exciting games I used to play where back in 2016/2017 on Cubecraft. It was ultra hardcore mode, with a normal world, nothing special.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
A similar game mode already exists for UHC, it's called 'Flower Power', where instead you'll break flowers and that'll cause these random drops. We are not going to be bringing back UHC, it's just not worth it, but maybe if something like Bingo was to be brought back, it could be a voting option in there instead.
I chose UHC as this was the most fitting game for this concept, but Bingo is also a very good game this concept too, it would be a lot more fun since you now have access to a lot of different block types.
Isn't Bingo also a featured game?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom