Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Hey all - I usually don’t post new videos on the forums these days, but I’ve always had people asking how to get XP, what options are there and how they should go about doing it on Skyblock so I put together a breakdown of how to maximize your XP gains.

There are two primary concepts - Generators and Spawners. With spawners, I focused on Zombie vs. Pigmen vs. Wither Skeleton as they seemed to have the best spread of price -> XP value as players progress through the early, mid & late game stages of their islands.

I also put together a spreadsheet that details out what it takes for each of the three spawners to get from lvl 1-60 in terms of:
  • Coins
  • Upgrade Materials
  • XP Boosts/level

I figured out the formula for coins and upgrade materials, but I wasn’t able to pinpoint the math behind the XP boosts, likely due to some rounding done by the devs.

Here’s the video:

Here’s the spreadsheet: Link

I’d love to get your feedback/thoughts and am also curious if those of you on Java are working with the same numbers as us on Bedrock!

P.S. I have no idea why, but I had 40k in my head as the cost for zombie spawners (long work week I guess? 🤷‍♂️). This is incorrect as they cost 500k coins each. The spreadsheet should reflect the accurate numbers.

Last edited:

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
As @maflenoo said earlier, great thread! This will help out a lot of players and save me a lot of explaining time!

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Once again Fractal does an amazing job of doing his homework, breaking down the numbers, and presenting accurate and factual recipes for success in the game. I haven't found anyone else who is as knowledgeable about this game as he is.

Well done Fractal!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom