Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Idk I’ll probably give my answer in the replies

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Ok so we all know what UHC is and if you don’t its basic survival and survival games mixed together. Around 10 minutes of grace period while you mine and get loot so you can kill everyone. Also you can only regen from golden apples and potions.

Now I know that this has little chance of being added but I want to suggest a few things that can be added to the game that may give you a though towards also campaigning for it.
1. Vip only - This is so some random guy with Xray or KA wont kill everybody as most VIPs tend not to hack on the server as this isnt Hypixel where some guy with MVP+ will bhop on your existence every minute. This also wont mean that the game wont have any players as considering how many people are on Skywars Chaos with VIP and how many VIPs i saw in duels when it first came out.
2. Only 1-5 games running at once - this is so it makes it easy for staff to check if players are legit as they wont have to cycle through as many players.
3. Mods - Things like autosmelt (automatically smelts iron and gold), autoenchant (gives tools, except swords, efficiency 3 and unbreaking 1).
4. Kits - Food kit (3 apples, 12 cooked chicken), Trapper (Stone pickaxe, redstone), Snowman (6 snow blocks, 3 pumpkins).

These things could make the game genuinely better if it were to be added although I know it would take a while to be made.
This is also a good way to promote the sever and players to buy VIP.

P.S fix Kb...

Last edited:

Masohpotato

Nov 1, 2020
I don’t feel this is good, as it’s a very long gamemode whereas most of the cubecraft games last about 10 min

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i personally think UHC is overrated and takes way too long, and its a game that attracts a lot of hackers. but even tho i dislike the suggestion, im still giving some feedback on your ideas :)

what you said about VIP only makes it kinda unfair for non-VIP's as they cant play the game. sure its a way to get more people to buy VIP, but it would make people mad since it would be pay to play, and by that technically pay to win. this would also make a leaderboard if added way too unfair.

i meantioned the VIP to prevent hackers thing, but only 1-5 games so staff can check isnt how it works as far as im aware of. you see a hacker? you simply record them and report for whatever they're doing. the limited amount of games would also become a problem if the game would attract too many people, which is likely to happen for a new game, but i guess its fair to say it highly depends on the max amount of people per game.

the idea of adding mods like autosmelt and auto enchant would be nice to have, although smelting would be OP when you have 10 minutes time to gear up. i think perks/kits would work great for this tho, for example kit 'food' where you start with some steak. or kit 'gapple' where you get 1 or 2 golden apples.

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Tbh I love ur idea but I don't think UHC gonna come untill 2021 I also wanna to see that gamemode

P.s - waiting for among slimes

Edit: 100th thread

Reactions: jamham570

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
i personally think UHC is overrated and takes way too long, and its a game that attracts a lot of hackers. but even tho i dislike the suggestion, im still giving some feedback on your ideas :)

what you said about VIP only makes it kinda unfair for non-VIP's as they cant play the game. sure its a way to get more people to buy VIP, but it would make people mad since it would be pay to play, and by that technically pay to win. this would also make a leaderboard if added way too unfair.

i meantioned the VIP to prevent hackers thing, but only 1-5 games so staff can check isnt how it works as far as im aware of. you see a hacker? you simply record them and report for whatever they're doing. the limited amount of games would also become a problem if the game would attract too many people, which is likely to happen for a new game, but i guess its fair to say it highly depends on the max amount of people per game.

the idea of adding mods like autosmelt and auto enchant would be nice to have, although smelting would be OP when you have 10 minutes time to gear up. i think perks/kits would work great for this tho, for example kit 'food' where you start with some steak. or kit 'gapple' where you get 1 or 2 golden apples.
On the VIP thing I really should have said this in the suggestion as a side note and ill edit it in probably but i got on duels lb the first day it came out and while i was grinding you really see how many VIPs there are.

D

Deleted member 486292

I love UHC, but I dont think cubecraft bedrock is ready for this yet. Knockback is still terrible, there are hackers and bugs left and right. The hackers are the most damning problem I have with this considering that eatch game of UHC requires a player to invest more time to play. The consequences of dying in a UHC (to a hacker) are much more severe than in a much shorter gamemode, such as skywars.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I love UHC, but I dont think cubecraft bedrock is ready for this yet. Knockback is still terrible, there are hackers and bugs left and right. The hackers are the most damning problem I have with this considering that eatch game of UHC requires a player to invest more time to play. The consequences of dying in a UHC (to a hacker) are much more severe than in a much shorter gamemode, such as skywars.
I have already gone over how hacking can be resolved and as UHC is landbased KB wont be the biggest problem while playing.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I really like UHC and I do think this should be implemented, however because it would be vip/iron rank only, I doubt there would be enough players at a time to keep constant games running. So how about scheduled games? Perhaps one could be hosted every day, 5 o'clock for different timezones so everyone can play. This way lots of people would be able to play and you wouldn't have to wait ages for games to fill up. There could even be several schedules games at the same time, depending on the amount of people signing up, so they don't get full.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I really like UHC and I do think this should be implemented, however because it would be vip/iron rank only, I doubt there would be enough players at a time to keep constant games running. So how about scheduled games? Perhaps one could be hosted every day, 5 o'clock for different timezones so everyone can play. This way lots of people would be able to play and you wouldn't have to wait ages for games to fill up. There could even be several schedules games at the same time, depending on the amount of people signing up, so they don't get full.
As I mentioned in the suggestion, when I was grinding on the first day of duels it really puts into context how many VIPs there are and then people playing Skywars Chaos normally hits 100 now during peak times.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom