Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Haven't really got anything to say other then UHC would be cool.
No not the build UHC like an actual UHC but not a super long one.
Something like Flux PVP would be nice.20 minute grace to loot etc.
Starter kits
I don't really know, other people can add more

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
Just let me clarify this before I say anything I'm not a huge fan of UHC. I don't like it because it takes to long. First, you need to wait for a grace period. Then you need to search very long for an opponent an when you finally find a player just uses hacks on you and the 20 min grace period was for nothing. I don't think they could add this right now with the big number of hackers. The game would get filled up with hacker and the Normal player would waste there time. sorry but its a no for me.

Reactions: Calichin

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hi there,
Just let me clarify this before I say anything I'm not a huge fan of UHC. I don't like it because it takes to long. First, you need to wait for a grace period. Then you need to search very long for an opponent an when you finally find a player just uses hacks on you and the 20 min grace period was for nothing. I don't think they could add this right now with the big number of hackers. The game would get filled up with hacker and the Normal player would waste there time. sorry but its a no for me.
I agree with this, it’s a fun mode but I think that this isn’t something that fits the cubecraft community’s style.

Reactions: Darkninja27

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Hi there,
I said to do it like Flux PVP if you dont know what this you wouldn't understand my points.
Obviously wait till the hackers are gone but they should have been dealt with a long time ago

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
There used be a UHC, but it was removed as it never filled. This was when there was 25k active players. There is no way that it would be able to fill ever with only 5k players online at once. When CubeCraft find a developer who can fix sentinel and the player base starts to grow again maybe this could be an option, but it’s not really an option at the moment.

-1 from me

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
There used be a UHC, but it was removed as it never filled. This was when there was 25k active players. There is no way that it would be able to fill ever with only 5k players online at once. When CubeCraft find a developer who can fix sentinel and the player base starts to grow again maybe this could be an option, but it’s not really an option at the moment.

-1 from me
Gotta disagree with you here.Once hacking is resolved or stopped a decent amount then yes
And if you refer to where i compared it to another server it is fast paced UHC and has a lot of players, so if it was like that it would fill easy.
On bedrock there is over 20k players at once and everyone would love the new gamemode so i cant see where your stats are coming from..

ImSpain

Sep 17, 2019
Ibiza, Spain
Yeah, I agree that it would be great to have a UHC, but these gamemodes generally require a lot of people to join, and CubeCraft doesn't have that many players, (especially if you take into account there are multiple versions that people play in).

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I said to do it like Flux PVP if you don't know what this you wouldn't understand my points.
Obviously wait till the hackers are gone but they should have been dealt with a long time ago

Hi there,
Like you said I don't know how flux PVP does it. Can you explain you're game more so that me and other players don't have to join flux PVP and play some games?
Give some brief explanation of how flux PVP does there UHC game.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Hi there,
Like you said I don't know how flux PVP does it. Can you explain you're game more so that me and other players don't have to join flux PVP and play some games?
Give some brief explanation of how flux PVP does there UHC game.
Never joined a game just watched it.
Basically you get kits etc and the preperation phase is no longer than 20, then 10 minutes pvp then you get tpd to a deathmatch.
It may not be the best of gamemodes but I think it will get decent attention

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom