Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Uhc for 1.8

• Yes, good idea

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No (explain why)

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
And how are you so sure?
How do you know that adding UHC 1.8 will not become popular?

The minigame is popular, not only popular with other servers.

This question makes me wonder if you even read the other messages I wrote, I explained it over there.

Like I said:
*UHC is not really a popular game on Cubecraft 1.9+. There are not nearly as much players on 1.8 Cubecraft as on 1.9+.*

There are more players on 1.9 than on 1.8 and it's not popular on the main server, this makes the chance of it getting more uhc players on 1.8 than on 1.9 pretty small. Also Cubecraft had 1.8 uhc in the past and it wasn't really that popular...

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I don't think UHC on cubecraft is popular enough to put ahead of other games' needs. Adding 1.8 will maybe split the players playing UHC, thus making it harder to find a game that will fill up than it already is.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom