• Yes, good idea

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No (explain why)

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters

Samey

Jan 3, 2017
Hey cube!

I like to play uhc! But there's one problem... I don't like to play 1.9.
So my questions is if cube can fix uhc for 1.8!
Let me know what u think of this idea!

Reactions: ToastO_O

Samey

Jan 3, 2017
Yeh, I understand but I think that there are more people then only me that want 1.8 uhc. But I understand :)

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I have to disagree with this suggestion because UHC isn't bringing any new players to Cubecraft. For instance when I join the lobby there are less than 10 people in there on any given weekday. The only times that UHC games are actually happening are on the weekends. This would just be a waste of time and effort if it were to be added because most of the 1.8 pvp Uhc players only play Hypixel's uhc.

Reactions: Samey
Cubecraft is a very popular server for 1.9 and less popular on 1.8. Cubecraft is usually focussing on their main 1.9+ server. It would be a waste of time to make a uhc version of 1.8, there is only a small amount of uhc players in 1.9 so the amount of uhc players in 1.8 will be to small to properly run it. There are so many 1.8 uhc servers so the chance that somebody is going to choose Cubecraft's is pretty small since Cubecraft can't give UHC as much as attention because it also has to focus on all the other (more popular) games. Because of the small amount of players it will probably take ages for a game to start and are you really willing to wait for that?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
I think adding UHC 1.8, would attract more people to the server since the mini-game UHC became famous for the events it has.
Sometimes cubecraft players are going to other servers to play UHC 1.8, since there is no on our server.

I think adding UHC 1.8, would attract more people to the server since the mini-game UHC became famous for the events it has.
Sometimes cubecraft players are going to other servers to play UHC 1.8, since there is no on our server.
UHC is not really a popular game on Cubecraft 1.9+. There are not nearly as much players on 1.8 Cubecraft as on 1.9+. The amount of 1.8 CCG players might increase a little bit but it wouldn't be worth it in comparison to the time and effort which they put into it. You probably have to wait a while for a game to start with such a small amount of players, and since a lot of players aren't patient enough to wait for this the amount of players would decrease even more. Also Cubecraft has a lot of games which it needs to pay attention to so they can never put as much effort in uhc as uhc servers which a lot of people are playing at. Yes, some will indeed come to Cubecraft but a lot of them will also prefer another server. It would almost be pointless with such a small amount of players. So it's probably not going to happen.

Last edited:

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
UHC is not really a popular game on Cubecraft 1.9+. There are not nearly as much players on 1.8 Cubecraft as on 1.9+. The amount of 1.8 CCG players might increase a little bit but it wouldn't be worth it in comparison to the time and effort which they put into it. You probably have to wait a while for a game to start with such a small amount of players, and since a lot of players aren't patient enough to wait for this the amount of players would decrease even more. Also Cubecraft has a lot of games which it needs to pay attention to so they can never put as much effort in uhc as uhc servers which a lot of people are playing at. Yes, some will indeed come to Cubecraft but a lot of them will also prefer another server. It would almost be pointless with such a small amount of players. So it's probably not going to happen.
UHC is not popular in 1.9, but in 1.8 if it is
I invite you to search on youtube the events and people who play the modality :P

UHC is not popular in 1.9, but in 1.8 if it is
I invite you to search on youtube the events and people who play the modality :p
I am specifically talking about Cubecraft not about other servers.

Like I said:
*Cubecraft has a lot of games which it needs to pay attention to so they can never put as much effort in uhc as uhc servers which a lot of people are playing at.Yes, some will indeed come to Cubecraft but a lot of them will also prefer another server*

The fact that UHC is very popular at other servers doesn't have to mean that it will be that popular on Cubecraft too.

D

Deleted member 100818

You know version 1.12 has already been released and less people are playing 1.8, rather you like it or not someday nobody will play that anymore so why speding so much energy on making UHC for 1.8 on cubecraft when you know 1.8 is slowly dying. Cubecraft made this server 1.8 and 1.9 because people loved 1.8 more but that was since only 1.9 came out. Let's say 75% of the people who are playing cubecraft are playing 1.9+ and the rest 1.8. Which means that you're supposed to glad that 1.8 is still there. As you might expected, I disagree.

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
UHC isn't good for CubeCraft, because UHC won't bring new players on Cube, I never played UHC before, but I saw some videos. UHC won't fit in CubeCraft, sorry -1

UHC isn't good for CubeCraft, because UHC won't bring new players on Cube, I never played UHC before, but I saw some videos. UHC won't fit in CubeCraft, sorry -1
UHC is currently in Cubecraft but only in the main server (1.9+) and not in the 1.8 version. He is suggesting to release it into 1.8 too. I'm just saying this in case you didn't fully understand the topic.

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
I am specifically talking about Cubecraft not about other servers.

Like I said:
*Cubecraft has a lot of games which it needs to pay attention to so they can never put as much effort in uhc as uhc servers which a lot of people are playing at.Yes, some will indeed come to Cubecraft but a lot of them will also prefer another server*

The fact that UHC is very popular at other servers doesn't have to mean that it will be that popular on Cubecraft too.
And how are you so sure?
How do you know that adding UHC 1.8 will not become popular?

The minigame is popular, not only popular with other servers.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
adding 1.8 UHC would just make it spam kills
I really don't see why PvP would take like 2 seconds with an iron weapon there is really no point
besides adding 1.8 PvP for this game gives players access to things like enchanted golden apples and better golden apples
so no

Reactions: A pigeon

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
And how are you so sure?
How do you know that adding UHC 1.8 will not become popular?

The minigame is popular, not only popular with other servers.
I've played on Cubecraft when it still had it's "1.8" UHC. The playerbase wasn't really bigger than the current one.
Hey cube!

I like to play uhc! But there's one problem... I don't like to play 1.9.
So my questions is if cube can fix uhc for 1.8!
Let me know what u think of this idea!
Sorry but seeing how the UHC's playerbase is seriously minuscule and how the playerbase before UHC went into maintenance didn't differentiate that much, I do not think we should split it in two. It will only result into the current UHC experience becoming even worse due to little amount of players on each version.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom