Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
I don't play the UHC of cube anymore. After 2/3 days the normal mode was kinda dead tho. I was always with the same people because they were the only ones who were playing at that time.

It was fun for a while but I didn't really enjoyed it anymore.

Keremmm

Aug 10, 2016
Normal UHC mode has to be exactly like Speed UHC without speed.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
People doesn't play UHC on the server much. I think it's because the border, the lagg. Nobody can find diamonds.
Please get some inspiration from the other UHC servers. The border has to be fixed. A 100 + Players game would be more fun.
I personally have no problems when playing UHC, I always find a good amount of ores and it is extremely fun. I have played on other UHC servers in the past and I prefer CubeCraft's UHC to the other ones I have played on. But I do agree with you on the fact that there could be more players. It does sometimes take a while for the game to start. Maybe in the future as CubeCraft grows, more players will play UHC. UHC is one of my favourite games.

~ Have a good day/night!

Reactions: LanceDaniels

Keremmm

Aug 10, 2016
Hm, there are maximal 60 players on the Uhc minigame. If people we're enjoying the game there would be minimal 200 people

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom