Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keremmm

Aug 10, 2016
People doesn't play UHC on the server much. I think it's because the border, the lagg. Nobody can find diamonds.
Please get some inspiration from the other UHC servers. The border has to be fixed. A 100 + Players game would be more fun.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
To be honest, UHC should be revamped. The custom worlds are cool, but it's also a pain. The incoming borders are also trouble especially if you spawn near one. The lack of really anything else to make UHC more diverse and wowing also is a problem. Otherwise UHC is pretty fun (if you can get into a game that is).

Reactions: Soeshi

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
UHC is made to be a survival type of game and being smart about how you play, not walk into a mine and have diamonds everywhere because then it turns into something like OP SG with Hardcore health and that's not the aim of UHC.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Not talking about Speed UHC
I doubt @Nikoshka finds more in speed than normal

I know a stray for finding ores
Be a jollow250
That just means hide underground digging with a crafting table and a lot of sticks
When the border comes in on me I just keep going you can out dig a border with a stone pick axe while digging a diagonal pattern trust me it is just fine

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
If you want to tag a player put an @ before the name of who you want to tag, in UHC I find quite often diamond though! Sorry to hear that you do not like about it, because Cubecraft is doing their best to make fun of their server!

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Speed UHC is great imo
But Normal UHC is really hard, Diamonds are rarely found and the Border is really a problem.
I'd like a little buff to Diamond Gens and Gold gen because you can't find that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom