Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
UHC is really hard. The pvp is basic (it's nothing different then other pvp modes) The enviorment is really difficult

Suggestion make the enviorment a little easier

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
UHC is really hard. The pvp is basic (it's nothing different then other pvp modes) The enviorment is really difficult

Suggestion make the enviorment a little easier

You talking about the ground and all the flowers, half slabs, unevenness?

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Uhc is not only about pvp. It also requires pve skills.
That is what I mean. I should've completed the sentence: What is the point of having no regeneration if there are no mobs and thus, the only damage you will get before pvp is from falling? While in pvp natural regeneration usually doesn't matter, so pve is basically the core of ultra hardcore.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The terrain is fine as it is. The majority if the biomes are pretty flat and are like plains biomes. Only a few places have stairs and slabs and honestly I like as much diversity in pvp as possible so these environments are good. I would actually want more challenging biomes that possibly have lava and hilly terrain just to shake things up a bit but that's just me :P Mobs are pretty easy with the exception of witches and the border moves so slow I was able to craft a pickaxe and escape it while I was almost a block outside of it without taking damage.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom