Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PEG2002

Oct 2, 2016
Plz get to work on UHC realy love it but when I try to find servers its all UHC survival servers and even I do find one its 1.8 pvp :'(

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
UHC is one the things thats being rewritten from scratch noone really knows when it will be finished, also please dont ask about maintence of when things will be done ect thats against forum rules

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Be patient. UHC will come. Just play Egg wars in the mean time.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Stay more updated with the forums to find out whats going on. The release of UHC is going to take sometime because currently they have two big projects, free build which includes creative, factions, and skyblock, and the new anti-cheat. So please be patient, UHC will be long, as of now we have no information when it's going to release.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
They are working hard on UHC, Free-build, the new Anti-Cheat and Parkour (But that isn't really a major problem to the server). It's hard to get things fixed such as: Coding, building, try to find and fix bugs, etc. They can't get UHC released at 1, 2, 3. They said they release free-build end-summer. But then the extened it because they found some bugs, I don't know. So please be patient and play in the meantime the other awesome games of CubeCraft.

Hope you understand my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom