Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Yep, vanilla UHC, but w/o the ultra. Normal Hardcore PvP. You can heal naturally. By doing this I think we’ll encourage a lot more people to try out the game, since it’ll become more noob friendly.

The more skilled player would still win ofc, unfortunately taking such an important part of uhc away is the only way to popularize it.

Oh we’ll still have a stand for classic uhc though.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
You can't really call it UHC anymore if they were to take away that aspect of the game in my opinion. The reason why this game is appealing is also because it involves strategical thinking and not only gearing up, running around and trying to kill every player without thinking about your and your opponent's health situation.

People might as well just play something like EggWars or Survival Games instead if that's the type of gameplay you're looking for. That's just my two cents on it.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
A

A pigeon

You can't really call it UHC anymore if they were to take away that aspect of the game in my opinion. The main reason why this game is appealing is also because it involves strategical thinking and not only gearing up, running around and trying to kill every player without thinking about your health situation.

People might as well just play something like EggWars or Survival Games instead. That's just my two cents on it.
My hypothesis is running into danger, taking damage blindly without consequence could potentially attract a huge tryhard population. I think this is whats best for the game, I agree with you personally. But I would rather play HC than UHC if it means I can actually start a game.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
This would completely destroy the point of UHC. Golden apples will literally become useless since I can just eat steak to get full health.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
Top Bottom