Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

____Finn____

Apr 17, 2014
The Milky Way
So couple weeks ago I was watching average people playing this mode and thought hey! why not in cubecraft? So as many of you people already know, basically it's an online survival game where you can't naturally regen your hearts.. And you can only revive by eating a golden apple or making various potions.. And the last one who stays alive wins.. Ultra Hardcore mode...Also there are two types of it.Solo and teams.. So it would be awesome to have it ^-^ Thank you for you lr attention!
Sincerely:Finn.

____Finn____

Apr 17, 2014
The Milky Way
Wait! Really? c: My suggestion will be created ? If yes,firstly,I love cubecraft forums and secondly, This is the best day of my life! :D

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Can we have the UHC like a survival mode type of thing? Like faction if you catch my drift! You can build houses and play it like survival (Now I really hate English -_-)

Reactions: ____Finn____

____Finn____

Apr 17, 2014
The Milky Way
Can we have the UHC like a survival mode type of thing? Like faction if you catch my drift! You can build houses and play it like survival (Now I really hate English -_-)
Haha! That's like a whole other experiance and game ;) But you can suggest this one on forums too.. (if you actually want factions on cubecraft) So good luck there ;)

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Haha! That's like a whole other experiance and game ;) But you can suggest this one on forums too.. (if you actually want factions on cubecraft) So good luck there ;)
Give me a second to think what to write xD

UHC in survival. Instead of the last one wins, why not have a survival aspect to it instead? Like single player in multi player with UHC? I'll make a new thread if you wan't me to :P

____Finn____

Apr 17, 2014
The Milky Way
Give me a second to think what to write xD

UHC in survival. Instead of the last one wins, why not have a survival aspect to it instead? Like single player in multi player with UHC? I'll make a new thread if you wan't me to :p
Oh gosh! XD It's too complicated :D But I understood it tho.. And yes,go and write a new thread and tag some mods so they would reply as soon as they can ;)!"

john

Nov 24, 2013
I would like to see this. It sounds really fun and filled with excitement. Although, I am not that quick at coding :( so I am not that helpful here. Anyways, I bet the staff could create it easily.

____Finn____

Apr 17, 2014
The Milky Way
I would like to see this. It sounds really fun and filled with excitement. Although, I am not that quick at coding :( so I am not that helpful here. Anyways, I bet the staff could create it easily.
I think this thread will be denied though. Because a similiar one to it was denied and closed.. So this will be as well..But if you want to try that experiance out, just google uhc servers and play there ;) @PinkStr3ak deny/close ? c:

strikerach

Mar 14, 2014
PsYcHoTiC aNd CrAzY lAnD
UHC can be a really long game, up to 2 hours possibly. I've seen people record it on youtube and it's epic! You basically have a random team or go solo and you can only regen hearts by golden apple or golden head. When there are the last three people they all race to 0 0 (coordinates) and have a fight. I think CCG should host one 2 or once a year and whoever wants to join, has to sign up so there can be a skype team or solo... I also think there should be a limit of 24 players. @rubik_cube_man @halothe23 What do you think of this? Also the map would have to be really big :P

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
UHC can be a really long game, up to 2 hours possibly. I've seen people record it on youtube and it's epic! You basically have a random team or go solo and you can only regen hearts by golden apple or golden head. When there are the last three people they all race to 0 0 (coordinates) and have a fight. I think CCG should host one 2 or once a year and whoever wants to join, has to sign up so there can be a skype team or solo... I also think there should be a limit of 24 players. @rubik_cube_man @halothe23 What do you think of this? Also the map would have to be really big :p
That would be so cool. Have always wanted to do UHC and if it was some type of server event that would be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom