Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Hello! So UHC has just been released and in my 2nd game I died by a hacker (Boo to da hackers!), but my team ended up winning the game (yaaayyy!!). I realized after the game that I never got the win which then got me to write this thread to suggest to implement a way where if a teammate dies, but has contributed and helped the team in winning, they should still get the win :)

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Hello! So UHC has just been released and in my 2nd game I died by a hacker (Boo to da hackers!), but my team ended up winning the game (yaaayyy!!). I realized after the game that I never got the win which then got me to write this thread to suggest to implement a way where if a teammate dies, but has contributed and helped the team in winning, they should still get the win :)
I'm not sure if this is implemented in Team Skywars, but if not it'd be cool if it gets added there too :)

Reactions: HackersDontWin

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
latest

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Definitely!! They should add it to all gamemodes. I hate it when i am playing a game of eggwars with my friend, and I die while our egg is gone, he wins, but it counts as a loss for me. :/

+555

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
OMG yes! Most of the time I do all the work, and die to a stupid hacker who leaves mid-game. And I get no Cubelet or anything!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom