Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Hello! So UHC has just been released and in my 2nd game I died by a hacker (Boo to da hackers!), but my team ended up winning the game (yaaayyy!!). I realized after the game that I never got the win which then got me to write this thread to suggest to implement a way where if a teammate dies, but has contributed and helped the team in winning, they should still get the win :)

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Hello! So UHC has just been released and in my 2nd game I died by a hacker (Boo to da hackers!), but my team ended up winning the game (yaaayyy!!). I realized after the game that I never got the win which then got me to write this thread to suggest to implement a way where if a teammate dies, but has contributed and helped the team in winning, they should still get the win :)
I'm not sure if this is implemented in Team Skywars, but if not it'd be cool if it gets added there too :)

Reactions: HackersDontWin

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
latest

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Definitely!! They should add it to all gamemodes. I hate it when i am playing a game of eggwars with my friend, and I die while our egg is gone, he wins, but it counts as a loss for me. :/

+555

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
OMG yes! Most of the time I do all the work, and die to a stupid hacker who leaves mid-game. And I get no Cubelet or anything!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom