Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
It has come to my attention and certain other players that probably 75%+ of the games available on Team UHC are for 2 players which means only about 25% are games for 3 or 4 players and gets frustrating when you want to play with more than just one friend. I am not sure what the exact %'s are for # of players per team but I feel this should become more balanced as to have more games with 3/4 players per team! I think it should be 33% of games be 2 players, 33% for 3 players and 33% (or something alone the lines to have it more balanced) than almost always seeing just 2 player games.

@Tacosbefriends

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I definitely see where you are coming from. I have this same thing happen to me whenever I play with a lot of my friends. This is a +1 for me. Also for all games. Not just for UHC.

Reactions: Bob_the_Giraffe

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I definitely see where you are coming from. I have this same thing happen to me whenever I play with a lot of my friends. This is a +1 for me. Also for all games. Not just for UHC.

I agree, starting to think of it I have noticed this also happen in Survival Games (not as badly as in UHC) but it is definitely should be something to be looked at for all game modes to make sure it is as balanced as possible!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
well for speed I don't see what you mean for
also how do you land your estimates 75% - 25% exactly when there are 5 maps?
it would either be 60% or 80% of team
explain your whole message to me please I Don't understand

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
well for speed I don't see what you mean for
also how do you land your estimates 75% - 25% exactly when there are 5 maps?
it would either be 60% or 80% of team
explain your whole message to me please I Don't understand
He's played more than 5 games though. :P If you play as many games as Sir Bobbington does, it's definitely easier to see patterns like this.

On topic: I'll see about getting it rebalanced a bit. Not sure what the current system is, but I too have noticed a tendency to favor 2-3 players over 4.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
He's played more than 5 games though. :p If you play as many games as Sir Bobbington does, it's definitely easier to see patterns like this.

On topic: I'll see about getting it rebalanced a bit. Not sure what the current system is, but I too have noticed a tendency to favor 2-3 players over 4.

Exactly! I am saying that basically 75% of the games (not what is just on the board but games put out on the database to be played) are basically 2 players per team and rarely do we see 3 but mainly 4 player team games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom