• Make friends

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

xThroneTea_

Oct 2, 2016
México
Hey cubecrafters, today I bring you a publication of:
TYPES OF PLAYERS IN THE LOBBY
I hope you enjoy it and have fun :) comment who are you and tell me what types of players were missing

TD01Nl5.jpg

AFK : you are the typical player who always enters cubecraft and you stay completely afk in the lobby and do absolutely nothing xD

gB7P6mi.jpg

Party's :
Those players that you always see at a party, ALWAYS, will never miss the day they are not at a party

98GT7Aw.jpg

New - noob Player you are that player who knows absolutely nothing about cubecraft or the game and you only stare at the people in the lobby

lRIJDMc.jpg

GOALS - B Æ :
those people - couples who always party with the two of them, have the same skin and always go anywhere together: D

gMLm309.jpg

TRAILS PLAYER :
you are the player who is always in the lobby showing his trails and obviously showing off the ones he has xD

d84fCBd.jpg

MAKE FRIENDS: you are that player that whenever he enters cubecraft he has to have a new friend, always xDD

I hope and you really liked this post, do not forget to follow me and react to the publication

COMMENT who YOU ARE !!!

Friends who helped me with the photos:
Cxmii
Pqndaah
Ohhate
WWEsau8
Sebuuuh
zWonita_GM
xWonito_GM

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
You forgot that one who is just turning around the lobby from right to left, from left to right, from back to front, and from front to back (like a 🐝).

• Haha
Reactions: xThroneTea_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom