Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Never tried it before, I don't really use the bow spam tactic, only when it's fundamental then I'll start bow spamming the life out of them. But most of the time, I just strafe around those bow spammers and give them a taste of my sword. Sorry, my dry sense of humour is disturbing.

The thing about bow spamming is, many people keep trying to spam when their opponents are in their faces. Therefore, I just go in, circle them, and combo them to death without ever missing a hit, because they probably wont hit me back with a bow.

Reactions: OSIM

CasualFujoshi

May 6, 2017
I would have to be 12 13 and 14. I can't seem to pvp for anything, though am I am good with the bow. Don't get me wrong, I'm far from a bow spammer, and I only repeatedly shoot full charged arrows. I also tend to rush people and then remember that I'm trash at pvp and die. Hence why I chose 14.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
To be honest with you I am a mix between 9 and 12, also number 10. (We've all done it once :rolleyes:).

Barry Boos

Oct 30, 2016
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
13. The Rusher
The guy who rushes other teams. You're wonderful.

14. The guy who keeps on dying.
Good job dude, your stats must be marvelous.

I have to be honest with myself, I'm number 13 & 14.

Its always a good thing to give yourself a compliment to increase your confidence! Not trolling!
When I feel down I´ll stand in front of my mirror, start winking, snap my fingers and say ´´ You are a good citizen! ``

Reactions: OSIM
D

Deleted member 204478

Don't forget the guardian of the midd
and the kill farmer xD
Haha, that one guy at mid who just stands there with OP gear, any person that comes to his 'territory' he will destroy. Unless he doesn't know how to pvp :P

Azrealon

Jul 29, 2016
ahaha yes, he will just wreck everyone who wants to steal his diamonds xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom