Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
I have several friends with whom I play a lot of minecraft, and when I play with them I usually play solo skywars because the mode skywars team I do not like since there are many people, so what I do not to do teaming I'm going to Different sides than my friend or we just do not get together, and never attack someone 2 v 1 because this disturb the other players , so I want to know if this is a correct way not to disturb people

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This is probably the only way to avoid a ban with the reason - Teaming in solo games is not allowed.
So yes, the is the correct way. This tactic is allowed, as you do not let notice that you are teaming with each other.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
This is probably the only way to avoid a ban with the reason - Teaming in solo games is not allowed.
So yes, the is the correct way. This tactic is allowed, as you do not let notice that you are teaming with each other.
I agree with SirKlompenstein here, just avoid making contact with your friend so that you don't have to "team" or "kill" your friend.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Well there is a lot of way to avoid teaming but that will be one of the way.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with this
I have several friends with whom I play a lot of minecraft, and when I play with them I usually play solo skywars because the mode skywars team I do not like since there are many people, so what I do not to do teaming I'm going to Different sides than my friend or we just do not get together, and never attack someone 2 v 1 because this disturb the other players , so I want to know if this is a correct way not to disturb people
One because I find that some of the team games are very big and obnoxious

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
If you just stay away from your friend, its not considered teaming.
If you near eachother and dont attack, then thats considered teaming, as you are not PvPing eachother as you should be, unless you are weak, etc.

But this type of "teaming" is technically allowed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Hello!!! SpringWarz :)
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Beth's profile.
hello!!! Admin Beth
he's canonically a cat btw
Screenshot_20240517-191138_1.jpg

chapter 4 production resumed :3
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello!!! capitan Argentina :cubie2:
apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
Top Bottom