• i don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
upload_2018-5-22_17-47-28.png

Which deny button? And it's indeed not a very big deal, and shouldn't be on the top of the update list.
But it's annoying. Sometimes I'm just AFK to check Discord or the Forums and then I just head these sounds and it annoys me.

A

A pigeon

So today I wanted to test my tnt jump training kit so i went upto random people to try to get them to help me. I want to be able to challenge them, none of you guys were on at the time.

But I guess thats the point of the thread, so my arguement goes in your favour

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So today I wanted to test my tnt jump training kit so i went upto random people to try to get them to help me. I want to be able to challenge them, none of you guys were on at the time.

But I guess thats the point of the thread, so my arguement goes in your favour

They should have a custom kit mode, where it doesn't count towards your stat. Instead it's more of a place where you can put in one of your custom kits as a kit and wait for someone to queue up.

Reactions: Jef15ist

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Agree, it can be very annoying to just wait in the lobby and keep getting asked for a 1v1. Or a deny button would be an option, but I think it would be better to have it disabled.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Yes, I can imagine myself how annoying this could be -- especially when you're having some talks in the chat with your friend and suddenly players are constantly spamming you with their duel invites hoping to get accepted. That's why there should be an option in your settings menu to disable duel invites. :D

Reactions: Sweetenerera
D

Deleted member 352903

It’s necessary for staff members and leaderboards players

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Because if some random kids who don't understand how the GUI works in the settings menu and end up accidentally turning their duels invites off, they will have no idea what to do when their other young friend wants to invite them to a duel and they'll just be very confused.
People that play duels also spend little time in lobbies because they go into a duel, win/lose, then go straight back into one, this is "duel request spamming" is effectively a non-existent inconvenience.
The only type of type of person who could really have a claim for this being annoying would be a YouTuber who's trying to duel a specific person but loads of people keep sending them requests so its hard for them to accept, but even then, they can just fly high up so not many people can send him requests.

Waste of developer time IMO, they should prioritise adding a /duel command instead if they want to add an ease of life feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #60-
A jiffy is an actual unit of time, equal to 1/100th of a second.
2 months of facts, WE ALL DID IT! 🎉
I am not sure if I will continue writing facts or quit them, but yay 2 months!
I was tired of searching for facts manually, so I used Chat-gpt today.
I think that I broke chat-gpt-
1000082425.jpg
1000082426.jpg
Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
Top Bottom