Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 593464

Every single match I've played where somebody picks the wolf kit, someone else on the same team goes out of their way to target and kill their own teammate's wolves. Rather than make a rule against doing that (since distinguishing between intent and accidental hits in a fight would be next to impossible), just make it impossible to do damage or mine underneath your teammates' wolves. Have it behave exactly as if you tried to attack or mine underneath your teammate. There is no reason other than trolling and cross-teaming that someone would want to harm or kill their teammates' wolves so let's just go with the simple solution of making it impossible to do so.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
monster... have you tried trickshotting teammates wolves?
amateur, i 360 organic doggies into the void

edit: noo 20 reactions

edit: nvm 5 reactions until forward but still

when they fix it, you can still kill your friend's wolf when party glitching solo

Last edited:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey it's been like a month and a half. Any word on the status of this? Still dealing with wolves getting killed constantly by teammates
Whenever the staff approves to implemment this, the thread will be marked as planned. When it gets added to the network, it will be marked as implemmented, and your suggestion will finally be a thing. Yes, it takes quite a while depending on the suggestion.

D

Deleted member 593464

Whenever the staff approves to implemment this, the thread will be marked as planned. When it gets added to the network, it will be marked as implemmented, and your suggestion will finally be a thing. Yes, it takes quite a while depending on the suggestion.
Even so, a bit odd that it takes this long just to find out if it's planned or not

Reactions: josepadgui
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.