Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you play with me?

• Yes i would like to play with you team skywars?

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
Anyone that wants to play with me message me private or send me your skype usernames. I'm trying to make new friends to be able to play with some of you that never played with me. :) thanks

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I always accept friend requests if I know the player from the forums, so if you want to play with me feel free to /f add Sharz. I usually play all day Skywars and TNTRun. :rolleyes:

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
alrig
I always accept friend requests if I know the player from the forums, so if you want to play with me feel free to /f add Sharz. I usually play all day Skywars and TNTRun. :rolleyes:

alright ill add you when I play lol I never seen you play team skywars but today ima make sure to add u to see If we could play.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I also skywars And sometimes tnt run

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom