Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JesusThe15th

Mar 8, 2021
www.youtube.com
How many wins per hour do most leaderboard players and grinders go for in solos? I can get around 30-40 per hour and I'm still a ways off the leaderboard. Also does the new map selection help make grinding faster, or does it not really matter what the map is?

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
How many wins per hour do most leaderboard players and grinders go for in solos? I can get around 30-40 per hour and I'm still a ways off the leaderboard. Also does the new map selection help make grinding faster, or does it not really matter what the map is?
First part, not sure but the second part; yes. I’d say the map selection makes it a lot faster if say: you like the map, have played it a lot, is easier to get around or is overall smaller. That’s what I think anyway!

Reactions: Westsi

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
cmon you have jesus as your profile, you can do it!

• Haha
Reactions: Westsi and Adxm

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
As a leaderboard player of solo skywars in java I can tell you that you always have to choose a map since there are maps where you win faster than in others, anyway making 30-40 wins per hour means more or less not losing just one victory in an hour which is impressive. Another advice I can give you is to be persistent, that is, put a minimum number of victories that you can do per day and try to play every day taking into account that you can make a minimum of 30 victories per hour It would be a matter of a short time before you reach the leaderboard.

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
The problem with grinding only in sw is that it is really difficult (for me) because every time you kill someone and get low health, someone comes back from a bridge or hides you behind and cleans you.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
The problem with grinding only in sw is that it is really difficult (for me) because every time you kill someone and get low health, someone comes back from a bridge or hides you behind and cleans you.
I would recommend that you have golden apples or steak in your hotbar in case someone comes to clean you, that way you’ll be ready for it.

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom