Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I'm back doing another challenge this time I'm as the title suggest trying to win at competitive parkour without touching the checkpoint pressure plate. I only do 3 (debately 4) this vid and I realized that competitive parkour have some real annoying jumps and combine that with my lack of skill makes a very frustrating but fun time

(Note I think I got my controller adjusted so you should not hear the joystick Next vid)

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I'm back doing another challenge this time I'm as the title suggest trying to win at competitive parkour without touching the checkpoint pressure plate. I only do 3 (debately 4) this vid and I realized that competitive parkour have some real annoying jumps and combine that with my lack of skill makes a very frustrating but fun time

(Note I think I got my controller adjusted so you should not hear the joystick Next vid)
For me, I find competitive parkour very easy, especially on mobile

• Love
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
B

Nice, yh when i played on controller i also had that annoying sound all the time xd

• Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Top Bottom