Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there, this is Daniel with another idea!

This idea is simply: the more trophy points you get, you can edit your profile page.
So, basically using trophy points as coins, but not really. Basically having different things that once you get past a certain amount of trophy points, you can unlock. For example, after 93 or 113 trophy points, you may unlock a new background colour, changing the colour of the background in your profile page. There could be many other things too. I know it may encourage people to farm messages but other than that, I thought it was a nice idea. Please give your opinion in the comments.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
You stated that this would encourage players to message farm, but it's not only about mesaages, also about likes.
Would be cool if there were more options to decorate your profile page, but it's not really necessary right now.
-1, I'm sorry.

Reactions: DanDaDino

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Hm... I would like to have more decorative profile pictures, but as Scottness said, this would increase message/like farmers, and the posts in threads would be pretty repetitive. Instead of trophy points, maybe follower count/handled report count would be better.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Hm... I would like to have more decorative profile pictures, but as Scottness said, this would increase message/like farmers, and the posts in threads would be pretty repetitive. Instead of trophy points, maybe follower count/handled report count would be better.
follower count --> people creating alt accounts to get more followers

Okay, jk that probably won't happen and if it does, it will be easy to catch :P.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I actually like the idea, but is it actually possible to do this on Xenforo?
And also:

but it's not really necessary right now.
But it isnt necessary.
Neither is the server itself.

It is a Good suggestion, But it isnt necessary.
And also also:
Would it hurt to give a better reply, explaining why you think it's good but unnecessary? This just adds 0 value to the post, making it seem like post farming (since you've been doing it a lot)

Reactions: Soeshi

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
*Sigh you know what they meant
Also in the context they were saying it the server is necessary because it is where this could be
I should've reworded it:
Neither is vanity as a whole.

That way, it makes more sense.
I was mainly trying to tell @DodelijkeNoob to put some more effort & meaning into his posts, as most of them have been things like "No" or "Good suggestion, +1", etc.

Reactions: Milkyy

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I should've reworded it:
Neither is vanity as a whole.

That way, it makes more sense.
I was mainly trying to tell @DodelijkeNoob to put some more effort & meaning into his posts, as most of them have been things like "No" or "Good suggestion, +1", etc.
Hello

I am not so a fan of special things on the forums, because I find the forums all diffecult enough. Some people like this idea, But I not.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It would be pretty cool to have stuff line this, but as everyone has said, post farming and like farming.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Hello

I am not so a fan of special things on the forums, because I find the forums all diffecult enough. Some people like this idea, But I not.
What do you mean by "Difficult"? The forums is a place to suggest ideas, and not only that potentially make new friends and have fun. I don't see what you find difficult from suggesting iseas, and by saying "Difficult enough", you're saying that adding this is going to make forums harder. How does adding decoration features making the forums "Difficult"?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
What do you mean by "Difficult"? The forums is a place to suggest ideas, and not only that potentially make new friends and have fun. I don't see what you find difficult from suggesting iseas, and by saying "Difficult enough", you're saying that adding this is going to make forums harder. How does adding decoration features making the forums "Difficult"?
omdat ik nu al alles niet weet staan. en dan al die knoppen en punten maken het allemaal moeilijker

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Ik begrijp dat je niet alles tegen de teen kan doen, maar een decoratief kenmerk moet niet moeilijk zijn om te leren. Het is vrijwel gewoon om je avatar aan te passen.
Lol ik ben van België en ken dat spreekwoord niet, maar begrijp het wel. Ik doe dit allemaal met mijn gsm, ik denk dat dat een beetje moeilijker is. Ik ben het aan het leren om hiermee te werken XD

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Thanks for suggesting!
I would sadly have to disagree because sometimes users may really want the points so they may do things such as message farm, like farm etc.

May 7, 2017
Hi there, this is Daniel with another idea!

This idea is simply: the more trophy points you get, you can edit your profile page.
So, basically using trophy points as coins, but not really. Basically having different things that once you get past a certain amount of trophy points, you can unlock. For example, after 93 or 113 trophy points, you may unlock a new background colour, changing the colour of the background in your profile page. There could be many other things too. I know it may encourage people to farm messages but other than that, I thought it was a nice idea. Please give your opinion in the comments.

I think this is a slippery slope for this server as people would just put 1 word replies to everything and not really look to actually interact with this community :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom