Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DO you like this idea? :I

• YES :)

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • NO ): (Please state why)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • MEH :/ (Please state what you would like changed)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Most of you know about the trophy system. The highest amount of trophies you can get is 113, by having 500 likes and 1000 messages. Now, people can easily reach that goal in a month or two. There are practically new threads every 5 minutes. My suggestion is that CCG adds new trophies.

Here are some of my suggestions:
Veteran - Be on the forums for a year
Agreeable - Reach 1,000 likes
Always something to talk about - Achieve 5,000 messages
Insanely likeable - Reach 5,000 likes
Crazily Active - Achieve 10,000 messages
Small fan-base - Have 10 followers
Big fan-base - Have 100 followers
The next PewDiePie - Have 500 followers
Opinion sharer (idek) - Post 1 thread in the suggestions section

These are just some ideas I have. This would make it harder to get trophy points, and more enjoyable! :)

However, some may argue that this could enforce message farming, like farming, and alt farming. If this is the case, then why have the trophy system in the first place? You can easily report members who you see like farming or message farming.

Hope you agree, please vote in the poll!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I really support these ideas!
I extremely hope they get added, because 113 is a weird number imo .-.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Hmm. I agree with everything except from 'the next PewDiePie' one, as 1000 followers is a tiny bit too much :3
Crazily active may also be a bit hard, but doable!
Overall, +1
The point of the trophy system is to add a challenge. I do not like scrolling through the top trophy section and only seeing people with 113 trophies. With these challenges, there could be a variety! :) Thanks for your feedback, though!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really like the ideas, except the one with the PewDiePie name. I just don't find that a good name for a Trophy Point.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
However, some may argue that this could enforce message farming, like farming, and alt farming. If this is the case, then why have the trophy system in the first place? You can easily report members who you see like farming or message farming.
This could really encourage people to farm I agree with this point...
In general it's a nice idea, some trophies are really difficult to get like the PewDiePie one but I like the suggestion
+1

A

A pigeon

I disagree. I will make an entire thread explaining why , but basically , children on the server view it as a great accomplishment and become message farmers .

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Most of you know about the trophy system. The highest amount of trophies you can get is 113, by having 500 likes and 1000 messages. Now, people can easily reach that goal in a month or two. There are practically new threads every 5 minutes. My suggestion is that CCG adds new trophies.

These are just some ideas I have. This would make it harder to get trophy points, and more enjoyable! :)

More trophies? Why not!
At least its not boring anymore because majority of people who are active here has 113 trophy points.
+1

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

HELL YEAH IM GOING TO BE TOP!!!
oh...
:(
+23439857398573895739573957

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I have been on the forums for about 6 months and I am not even close to reaching 113 trophies. However, I do agree with making the trophey system more difficult because then it might make people less interested in trying to get trophies and actually on improving Cubecraft

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom