Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I think if you are at least somewhat familiar with the Tower Defence game, you will know some strategies or at least have some common sense. Apparently this doesn't apply to new players. Or trollers. They are just annoying, and it seems like whatever they do just hinders you. These are some steps I would take if I were an admin to fix this issue. (I posted this on ' Tower Defence needs your suggestions!', but I feel like this needs more attention)
1. Let ranked players /report the player for trolling.
Pretty self explanatory. I would like to see an option for staff to give the player the appropriate punishment, and perhaps kick them from the game.
2. Force towers to snap onto the nearest 3x3 or 5x5 grid.
I would like to see a feature that makes it so you must place towers on the grid, and they cannot be placed on more than one designated 3x3 area. I would also like to see 5x5 towers only being place-able on 5x5 grids and vise versa with 3x3 towers. This would make placement forced to be more organised and less wasteful.
3. Players are forced to choose a path when placing a tower.
Credit to another user for suggesting this before me, but I think players should be forced to choose a path when placing a tower. This would make it so other people can still upgrade the towers, despite the player owning them, making it so you can still somewhat squeeze some use out of it.
4. Add a better tutorial.
It's been so long since I played my first game that I'm not even sure whether there is a tutorial. If there isn't one, they need to add one. If there is one, they need to improve it. This tutorial needs to go over every tower, what they are useful for and when to use it, as well as some strategies for play. This may seem like a bore, but I believe it a necessary step to informing new players of how to play well, especially those speaking a not widely spoken language, so they can learn strategies in their own language.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Yes, I agree with this issue. I like suggestion 3 because it makes them pick a path for others to upgrade it. Only down side is if they even have it unlocked. Suggestion 2 yes this has been a common suggestion. I sometimes go against proper placement druring certain situations. And for suggestion 4, there use to be a tutorial but when cube updated and got rid of all the lobbies, they got rid of it. Not sure why but I think it was benifical for players.

And yes you should change your Name of this Thread to something that fits the actual content.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes, I agree with this issue. I like suggestion 3 because it makes them pick a path for others to upgrade it. Only down side is if they even have it unlocked. Suggestion 2 yes this has been a common suggestion. I sometimes go against proper placement druring certain situations. And for suggestion 4, there use to be a tutorial but when cube updated and got rid of all the lobbies, they got rid of it. Not sure why but I think it was benifical for players.

And yes you should change your Name of this Thread to something that fits the actual content.
the tutorial would help a lot, of course there are people skipping trough it, but many wont

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I think that’s a great idea because one new player can ruin in for the rest of the players so maybe that’s a great idea

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
today i honestly think im quitting tower defense, 4 games in a row i had people who dont talk just spam towers right at the start misplacing them. its so stupid man makes me so mad. the game is not playable at this point.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
today i honestly think im quitting tower defense, 4 games in a row i had people who dont talk just spam towers right at the start misplacing them. its so stupid man makes me so mad. the game is not playable at this point.
had a game yesterday where a party of 4 people left instantly at the beginning of the game, leaving their teammate alone. not only that, my team was griefing and we actually lost to 1 person...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom