Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mastrf

Jul 30, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cube craft sttaf I know you're working hard to meet all the needs of the players on the server, but there's something all the players agree on. And its a trios Not just in the egg War. But in all of the games mods that cube craft have even in the future when another game came to light we need it to be in (trios mod) and thank you

human being

Jan 23, 2022
why do we need trios we have teams of 4 already if you want to play in a party of 3 it isn't a bad thing to play with 1 random person

mastrf

Jul 30, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
why do we need trios we have teams of 4 already if you want to play in a party of 3 it isn't a bad thing to play with 1 random person
I know its not Bad but it has a god side and a Bad side for example when you play egg wars Team of 4 and the game start with op loot then the last player leave the game for no resone now you stuck in an a game full of 4 and your Team is the only one with 3 players your Team will be the most weak Team in the game and everyone wants to kill you and your team

Rekdyoface1

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
I know its not Bad but it has a god side and a Bad side for example when you play egg wars Team of 4 and the game start with op loot then the last player leave the game for no resone now you stuck in an a game full of 4 and your Team is the only one with 3 players your Team will be the most weak Team in the game and everyone wants to kill you and your team
But the whole reason there ISN’T a trios mode is because not only will not much people play, it will cause other games to take longer to queue because of there divide. This thing is so minimal, compared to all the bugs they need to fix and new things they need to develop.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom