Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think a new game should be added

I am also fully aware that this probably wont be a thing since I have not seen one game accepted on the forums but you never know until you try! :D

You know how in minerware you sometimes get the questions with yes or no? What if it was added in a trivia game. It could be a yes or no or any other answer? Would this be played? Or no?

Tell me what you think

Reactions: Edgeless

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016

I am also fully aware that this probably wont be a thing since I have not seen one game accepted on the forums but you never know until you try! :D

You know how in minerware you sometimes get the questions with yes or no? What if it was added in a trivia game. It could be a yes or no or any other answer? Would this be played? Or no?

Tell me what you think
Ohh yes I would love to see this but I never seen them add any game suggested yet :( :(

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Tell me what you think
I think this is a good idea, if the questions are randomly selected.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Maybe a daily question surrounding Minecraft, for a bit of experience and points maybe? Doesn't need to be a whole new game, just something that you can play in the lobbies kind of thing.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
If this would be a thing, you would get the same questions over and over again. If your long-term memory is good, you'll remember them all and you will win easily. So sorry, a -1 from me.:)

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I like the idea of it, but there would just be to many problems. After a while people will memorize all the questions and would win every time. Also, there is a mini-game like that in Mine-Ware. Though I don't think this would make the cut for a game, maybe something in the lobby (like @Jefsweatsgames suggested) would be nice. This is a nice idea, but it has to many faults for it to be an own game itself.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom