Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
I think someone gamemodes in CubeCraft should require 1.14 and up. Why? Because you don’t know how much I want tridents and crossbows in here. The trident is a really good melee h, even better than a diamond axe.
It could also be thrown, as well as having some really cool enchants. Crossbows are very useful as well, they do harder and more accurate shots, as well as having interesting enchants. Having crossbows in your hotbar is very useful.

So maybe these gamemodes should maybe be 1.14+:

SkyWars - Tridents and Crossbows
Lucky Islands - Tridents and Crossbows
Survival Games - Tridents and Crossbows
Blockwars Bridges - Crossbows
Blockwars: Capture the Flag - Crossbows
Colony Control - Crossbows
And I don’t know about the other games because I haven’t played them.

Tridents and Crossbows in SkyWars, Lucky Islands, and Survival Games would be cool because they bring lots more variety to the game because they are both cool and unique weapons that can bring more strategies. Only Crossbows for both BlockWars gamemodes and Colony Control because tridents would be a bit OP for those gamemodes.

Just imagine how fun Lucky Islands would be with tridents and crossbows. There could be a lucky block with a riptide trident and a water bucket to fly over to another island. And imagine a crossbow kit or crossbow variants of special bows in Lucky Islands.

Maybe it doesn’t have to be 1.14+ only. Maybe you can still use tridents and crossbows in 1.12, by making tridents in 1.13- look like diamond swords and crossbows in 1.14- look like bows like the PVP Legacy server did.

Welp, I hope this gets considered and I hope you liked this thread.

- The Axe Wielding Vindicator

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, since I don’t think it’s a good idea to make games 1.14+. Adding tridents and crossbows to the game makes it impossible for players on a lower version to join the gamemode or (if this is possible) CubeCraft has to split the community into 3 different ‘servers’ (1.8, 1.9 and 1.14+) which is in my opinion not a good idea. This will make the server feel emptier, because you will see less players and games will take longer to fill up. I think there are more cons then pros for this suggestion, that’s why I disagree. -1

Reactions: Vindicatør

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello there,
As basically the person above me said, some people wouldn't like just 1.14 version. For example: some players use labymod or any other modifications and because of 1.14 they wouldn't be able to play on that anymore and that would've just ruin there fun & gameplay. And also there is much different things on 1.14 then for example: 1.12.2 (what I play). And I also aren't a big fan of tridents and crossbows. Just because they are kinda slow to fight with.
Sorry but it's a - 1 for me.
-OhCritly

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, since I don’t think it’s a good idea to make games 1.14+. Adding tridents and crossbows to the game makes it impossible for players on a lower version to join the gamemode or (if this is possible) CubeCraft has to split the community into 3 different ‘servers’ (1.8, 1.9 and 1.14+) which is in my opinion not a good idea. This will make the server feel emptier, because you will see less players and games will take longer to fill up. I think there are more cons then pros for this suggestion, that’s why I disagree. -1
I didn't even consider this. Until I read this, I was neutral. I don't want someone else's thoughts to control my votes as well, but considering the points @ShinySanta made above, I must say I disagree with this suggestion.
I will still suggest any who agree with the post to speak up and inform us of it. That would be quite nice to hear of more people who would like to see this addition being made!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom