Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oimy

Member
Nov 1, 2020
1
0
2
27
This is an idea for a minigame:

The idea is that the player has a Trident and an Elytra, the Trident has Riptide on it 1-3 whatever suits There is Always rain And if the Players Bash into each other they take damage, And its a Last standing Situation, Maybe for the map there's water on the bottom or a void that teleports you up/kills you,

The Elytra Should have Infinite durability, and maybe there should be a bow/weapon
 

99th_DutchNubnub

Well-Known Member
Feb 8, 2020
242
351
119
nubbieland
Hay,

I don't think it's really a game that will be played a lot, not even as a mini game.


why not?

- I don't think it's going to be played because it doesn't have much potential.

have a good day.
DutchNubnub
 

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
1,175
1,230
174
the procrasti-nation
Hey, this sounds super fun. I think it would be best as a featured game though.

There is one slight problem. Tridents are only in 1.13+ meaning it wouldn’t be compatible in the 1.9 network.

Sorry, but this is a no from me, due to the versions being incompatible.
Owl
 

ItzEnd3r

Forum Veteran
Aug 18, 2019
1,352
3,933
409
21
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hey, this sounds super fun. I think it would be best as a featured game though.

There is one slight problem. Tridents are only in 1.13+ meaning it wouldn’t be compatible in the 1.9 network.

Sorry, but this is a no from me, due to the versions being incompatible.
Owl
i mean why not. Among Slimes is 1.12+ (or 1.11 or something, but not 1.9)
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom