Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DEANO12ISM

Dec 7, 2013
U.K
Many servers have 'Trial-Mods'. This is basically a semi-mod that is going on trial and is reviewed by other admins/mods. I was wondering if you guys were going to implement the same method of recruiting staff as this can lead to better experience as their are much more staff controlling the games and makeing the games more friendly. Also with more staff, their will be much more communication and will make the server more efficient and a better place to play minecraft.
In conclusion, i was just wondering why, or (if so) when you will implement this method of recruitment.

Thanks

~DEANO12ISM~

@rubik_cube_man @halothe23 @Divvy1 @Claudia @Dai_Matsumoto

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
The owners chose, the admins recommend the mods. The owners know who to chose when the admins give them their recommendations, and so as of now, there is no need for Trial-Mods

Berguland

Oct 29, 2013
The trial mods would have to have a special rank that wont allow a banning bc they could ban like the entire server with that.

DEANO12ISM

Dec 7, 2013
U.K
The trial mods would have to have a special rank that wont allow a banning bc they could ban like the entire server with that.
if they do, the admins could ban the trial-mods and un ban all of the peple that got banned by that trial mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom