Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
So I trapped 2 people in a chimney and I just had to share it here. The fact that they tried to team up on me really warmed my heart. I hope I won't get banned for doing this-
Screenshot_164.png

marek_janssen

Sep 1, 2019
Haha nice if you would get punished it would be sad bc teamers are just too annoying. And how did you btw even get them in there lol

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Teamers are meant to be annoyed and toyed with.

Respect.
Well, they weren't teaming before that, it's just that if someone ends up in that chimney, there is no way to get out, so when I trapped both of them there, it took them a few minutes to actually start fighting, and that's because there are too many cobwebs inside. Then, one of them sent that message so I decided to "MeMe" it here on the forums, though I really like your idea and I'll definitely trap any teamers I catch from now on. Sadly, it can't be rebuilt on every map :(

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Haha nice if you would get punished it would be sad bc teamers are just too annoying. And how did you btw even get them in there lol
Oh, they weren't teaming before that, it's just how the trap works - they get in there and they can't fight for a few minutes, and while those few minutes were passing, I guess one of them was just too mad and sent that message xD

marek_janssen

Sep 1, 2019
Well, they weren't teaming before that, it's just that if someone ends up in that chimney, there is no way to get out, so when I trapped both of them there, it took them a few minutes to actually start fighting, and that's because there are too many cobwebs inside. Then, one of them sent that message so I decided to "MeMe" it here on the forums, though I really like your idea and I'll definitely trap any teamers I catch from now on. Sadly, it can't be rebuilt on every map :(
Gl with trapping teamers its always kinda hard bc there teaming... but if you will be able to trap more then i would love to see them suffer!

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Gl with trapping teamers its always kinda hard bc there teaming... but if you will be able to trap more then i would love to see them suffer!
Thank you :) will try to trap from now on, as total destruction in a 2v1 isn't enough. As for how I made them fall in, first you need a map which has cobwebs on it, then for the trap itself you just have to build around the cobwebs with obsidian and when they fall in it, their heads must be in cobwebs. This way they won't escape, no matter how hard they try. As for how exactly I made them fall there, I just cover up most of the obsidian in order to make it look less suspicious, then I build a bridge from regular blocks on top of the cobwebs, and then when they eventually come to kill me, I just break all the blocks and they fall in it. It feels so great!

Reactions: Vindicatør

marek_janssen

Sep 1, 2019
Thank you :) will try to trap from now on, as total destruction in a 2v1 isn't enough. As for how I made them fall in, first you need a map which has cobwebs on it, then for the trap itself you just have to build around the cobwebs with obsidian and when they fall in it, their heads must be in cobwebs. This way they won't escape, no matter how hard they try. As for how exactly I made them fall there, I just cover up most of the obsidian in order to make it look less suspicious, then I build a bridge from regular blocks on top of the cobwebs, and then when they eventually come to kill me, I just break all the blocks and they fall in it. It feels so great!
Thats alot of work! BUT ITS WORTH IT hahhhahhahhahaha nice! I will try it myself aswell :)

Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom