Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello guys, it's me, Cheetah,

I'd like to suggest a new kit for Skywars or to edit one of the trap kits in Skywars. I'd like to have a trap kit with:
- A piston
- A sticky piston
- 10-15 TnT
- Wood/Stone sword
- Strings
- Pressure plates
- Redstone

You can make a brilliant trap with a piston, some TnT, some redstone and a pressure plate in the map Castle in Skywars.

Opinions are more than welcome so don't forget to drop them in the comments below.

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

I'd like to suggest a new kit for Skywars or to edit one of the trap kits in Skywars. I'd like to have a trap kit with:
- A piston
- A sticky piston
- 10-15 TnT
- Wood/Stone sword
- Strings
- Pressure plates
- Redstone

You can make a brilliant trap with a piston, some TnT, some redstone and a pressure plate in the map Castle in Skywars.

Opinions are more than welcome so don't forget to drop them in the comments below.

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah
This is similar to the other 2 kits. Redstone Master kit and Joker kit.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It is a cool idea to add a trap kit but I think that the kit needs to be nerfed a bit and it needs to have less items because at this moment it just has to much items.

Reactions: Ducky

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

- A piston
- A sticky piston
- 10-15 TnT
- Wood/Stone sword
- Strings
- Pressure plates
- Redstone

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah
I think we have enough kits in skywars. We have joker as well.

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

- A piston
- A sticky piston
- 10-15 TnT
- Wood/Stone sword
- Strings
- Pressure plates
- Redstone

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah
Good idea, but I want to see tripwire hooks in the kit!

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I'd suggest they should remove the joker and redstone master kit in that case. I think it's a great idea to have an 'all in one' trap kit instead of having several which doesn't really make sense to me.

+1 for me, but a bit less TNT, because it would make the bomber kit basically useless.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The two current kits have less items to make it more balanced. 10-15 TNT? No, thanks. The suggested amount of items is way too high. Cubecraft probably got two kits to
make it more balanced. Having a all in one kit wouls be too overpowered since you will be able to set up two traps which could be OP if it are some good traps.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The two current kits have less items to make it more balanced. 10-15 TNT? No, thanks. The suggested amount of items is way too high. Cubecraft probably got two kits to
make it more balanced. Having a all in one kit wouls be too overpowered since you will be able to set up two traps which could be OP if it are some good traps.
There was a kit like this before the Skywars update but they removed it.

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha