Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft get a Translation Team together?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2017
Hey cubecraft community! I have seen such a diverse community and a lot of Spanish speaking players. What I recommend is creating a translation team together and start having them translate everything on the server to different languages, but the team must apply for it and must know the language well.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I think this has been suggested before and I could agree with this. I've seen Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, English, German, Dutch, and French speakers in the server.
I think you meant to say there should be a Translation Team where GOOD speakers can tell the developers/admins about language setting, etc.

Problem
1. I'm pretty sure some languages are spoken in different countries and they describe some words differently. Such as in Argentina they insult with a different word than in Perú or Colombia, Chile, etc. This would need a good speaker from each one of this countries and they must speak good English as well.
2. Once all the languages have been implemented on the server this team would be pointless.

If Anybody Disagrees Or Has An Idea To Improve This Problem Please Quote/Reply To This. :)

Last edited:

DaGamerJohan

Feb 14, 2016
the Netherlands
I like it, the players can also help with things, and then maybe some staffs that speak that language can verify the things that are looking weird or something :)

Jan 8, 2017
I am on the translation team for hypixel and it has made more people join and they have been able to collaborate more.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I am on the translation team for hypixel and it has made more people join and they have been able to collaborate more.
me too._. but cube isnt as big as hypixel. Hypixel is more international oriented. Cubecraft is international too but mostl european players play on it since its hosted in the UK

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I once suggested a similar thing but didn't really do well I guess?
Moderators as of now deal with translations, I think, don't quote me on that one.

Jan 14, 2017
Yes! Great idea because so many Spanish players and more here can't understand anyone and all the English players can't understand them so I guess that's an up to being bilingual :D

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Problem
1. I'm pretty sure some languages are spoken in different countries and they describe some words differently. Such as in Argentina they insult with a different word than in Perú or Colombia, Chile, etc. This would need a good speaker from each one of this countries and they must speak good English as well.
I can help with this problem since I know a lot of the words used in those countries. And also, I could consider myself as a good spanish speaker (no bragging). :p

I could suggest to add a language selector on the forums too, people from different countries would feel more familiar with Cubecraft forums as on the server :D

Reactions: SkoodyDood

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
This is really cool! I speak English and Spanish, and I try to translate for anyone I can =)

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I can help with this problem since I know a lot of the words used in those countries. And also, I could consider myself as a good spanish speaker (no bragging). :p

I could suggest to add a language selector on the forums too, people from different countries would feel more familiar with Cubecraft forums as on the server :D
I know you are a good Spanish speaker lol. I used to speak Spanish a lot but I haven't done it in a LONG time. So, my translation would be bad.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
Jan 14, 2017

That would be nice

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey cubecraft community! I have seen such a diverse community and a lot of Spanish speaking players. What I recommend is creating a translation team together and start having them translate everything on the server to different languages, but the team must apply for it and must know the language well.
I do agree with this, everyone deserve to be able to talk on the server and the forums. If no one knows what they are saying, and their language is not allowed then how will they enjoy the server like we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

sneaketh peeketh

1716565281914.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Congrats on 75 messages!
Reesle wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Yoo thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums :D
Muhh wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Ty for the follow!
Frontlane wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Thanks the follow, and welcome to the forums 🦦
Top Bottom