Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dante3808

Oct 8, 2021
Okay Hear Me Out Here,
So Playing On My Co-Op World I Died and Went Down to 68 Coins, After Telling My Friends They Laughed And Said
"Maybe I Could Send You a Coin" Which Being The Childish Person That I Am Caused Me To Laugh.
So I Was Wondering If It Is Already Possible to Send Other Players Coins.
And If Isn't Maybe It Should Be Added Not Just For My Childish Nature. I Think That It Can Be Great From a Gameplay Stand Point It Could Work Well.
Tell Me what you think

Reactions: dimenito and Lyriie

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I
Okay Hear Me Out Here,
So Playing On My Co-Op World I Died and Went Down to 68 Coins, After Telling My Friends They Laughed And Said
"Maybe I Could Send You a Coin" Which Being The Childish Person That I Am Caused Me To Laugh.
And If Isn't Maybe It Should Be Added Not Just For My Childish Nature. I Think That It Can Be Great From a Gameplay Stand Point It Could Work Well.
Tell Me what you think
It isn't in the game from what I know of. So, yes I agree! Oh, and move this thread to suggestions.

BsA07

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2018
Okay Hear Me Out Here,
Tell Me what you think
At the moment, it is not possible, i also think that they should add it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom