Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dante3808

Oct 8, 2021
Okay Hear Me Out Here,
So Playing On My Co-Op World I Died and Went Down to 68 Coins, After Telling My Friends They Laughed And Said
"Maybe I Could Send You a Coin" Which Being The Childish Person That I Am Caused Me To Laugh.
So I Was Wondering If It Is Already Possible to Send Other Players Coins.
And If Isn't Maybe It Should Be Added Not Just For My Childish Nature. I Think That It Can Be Great From a Gameplay Stand Point It Could Work Well.
Tell Me what you think

Reactions: dimenito and Lyriie

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I
Okay Hear Me Out Here,
So Playing On My Co-Op World I Died and Went Down to 68 Coins, After Telling My Friends They Laughed And Said
"Maybe I Could Send You a Coin" Which Being The Childish Person That I Am Caused Me To Laugh.
And If Isn't Maybe It Should Be Added Not Just For My Childish Nature. I Think That It Can Be Great From a Gameplay Stand Point It Could Work Well.
Tell Me what you think
It isn't in the game from what I know of. So, yes I agree! Oh, and move this thread to suggestions.

BsA07

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2018
Okay Hear Me Out Here,
Tell Me what you think
At the moment, it is not possible, i also think that they should add it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom